Weed Management News
An invasive weed that has put some southern cotton farmers out of business is now finding its way... Read more.
Early-season weed control is imperative to maximize soybean yield. Many soybean growers were not... Read more.
Year after year it seems to happen. Even with a carefully devised weed control plan, tough weeds can... Read more.
Controlling large weeds is often considerably more difficult than controlling smaller weeds. The following are... Read more.
Farmers still have a fighting chance to stop Palmer Amaranth, a tough yield-robbing weed, from spreading... Read more.
Integrated weed management programs offer the greatest potential for long-term, sustainable solutions to weed populations... Read more.
Slow planting progress this spring has led to all efforts being focused on getting the crop in the... Read more.
Italian ryegrass has shown resistance to five different herbicide modes of action in the United States.... Read more.
What do weeds want? They want their space. Weeds aggressively fight for water, light and nutrients,... Read more.
Despite cold soil temperatures, which has delayed dandelion emergence, managing dandelion in no-tillage soybean... Read more.
Recently, the weed science program at the University of Illinois published recommendations for the management... Read more.
With the cool spring, there has been a delay in plant growth including weeds. However, Del Voight... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto