Weed Management News
11/08/2013 4:10:00 PM
What do these have in common: a grand slam home run, a hole-in-one, a pick six, Palmer amaranth? The... Read more.
10/22/2013 10:45:00 AM
Responding to the first known report of waterhemp showing resistance to HPPD (4-hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase)-inhibiting herbicides... Read more.
10/14/2013 7:00:00 AM
Fall harvest is a good time for producers to assess the weed problems they had in soybean fields this... Read more.
10/07/2013 7:00:00 AM
Widespread and often very dense populations of marestail in soybean fields last spring caught the... Read more.
09/25/2013 7:00:00 AM
As soybean harvest gets into full swing, harvest aids are often applied to desiccate weeds and expedite... Read more.
08/21/2013 8:00:00 AM
The presence of Palmer amaranth was recently confirmed in Harrison County near the Missouri River.... Read more.
07/01/2013 10:30:00 AM
Herbicide-resistant weeds are becoming more of a problem in Iowa. Plants including waterhemp, horseweed, giant... Read more.
07/01/2013 7:00:00 AM
Waterhemp is annually one of the most challenging weeds to control in corn and soybean fields. Adding... Read more.
06/24/2013 10:40:00 AM
Recent heavy rainfall in parts of Indiana have created conditions ideal for herbicide injury from... Read more.
06/24/2013 7:10:00 AM
When weeds become resistant to herbicides, the advantage of growing herbicide-resistant crops is lost. Farming... Read more.
06/13/2013 7:00:00 AM
After starting the season with clean fields at planting, now is the time to focus on early season... Read more.
06/10/2013 7:00:00 AM
The rain this spring has made for a frustrating year for many producers trying to get their soybean... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company