Weed Management News
Farmers still have a fighting chance to stop Palmer Amaranth, a tough yield-robbing weed, from spreading... Read more.
Integrated weed management programs offer the greatest potential for long-term, sustainable solutions to weed populations... Read more.
Slow planting progress this spring has led to all efforts being focused on getting the crop in the... Read more.
Italian ryegrass has shown resistance to five different herbicide modes of action in the United States.... Read more.
What do weeds want? They want their space. Weeds aggressively fight for water, light and nutrients,... Read more.
Despite cold soil temperatures, which has delayed dandelion emergence, managing dandelion in no-tillage soybean... Read more.
Recently, the weed science program at the University of Illinois published recommendations for the management... Read more.
With the cool spring, there has been a delay in plant growth including weeds. However, Del Voight... Read more.
Weed control today is more complex and difficult than it was for past generations. Not only do today’s... Read more.
One of the key concerns about managing pests, and specifically weeds, is time requirements. This reflects... Read more.
Farmers need to start scouting their fields for winter annual weeds and making decisions about spring... Read more.
Weed control at spring planting, an increasing challenge with herbicide-resistant weeds, presents extra concerns when... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease