Weed Management News
03/18/2011 8:00:00 AM
Source: Christy Sprague, Crop and Soil Sciences, Michigan State University Extension Service It is extremely important... Read more.
03/17/2011 8:29:55 AM
Source: Mississippi State University Extension Service Weeds grow on every acre used for crop and timber... Read more.
02/28/2011 8:44:20 AM
Source: North Dakota State University Authority (sulfentrazone) at 4 to 5.33 oz/A applied PPI or PRE... Read more.
02/16/2011 2:18:26 PM
Source: Bob Hartzler, Department of Agronomy, Iowa State University Waterhemp caused significant economic losses for... Read more.
02/16/2011 2:07:18 PM
Source: J.A. Ferrell, G.E. MacDonald, and B. J. Brecke, University of Florida Successful weed control is... Read more.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment