Weed Management News
Controlling marestail in soybeans has been a big challenge for Kansas no-till producers. Because soybeans... Read more.
Palmer pigweed is killing off soybean fields right and left in the Midsouth, according to Larry Steckel,... Read more.
Weeds resistant to individual families of chemistry are commonplace and have been for more than 20... Read more.
Crop pests may be more abundant in Indiana farm fields this spring because of what continues to be... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it will co-sponsor an upcoming scientific summit... Read more.
Tall. Common. Resistant. Tolerant. It doesn't matter what descriptor you put in front of it, waterhemp... Read more.
There are many good reasons to use a soil-applied residual herbicide for soybeans. Producers may want... Read more.
There are many fungicides and insecticides labeled for use in Iowa soybean. In this study, we evaluated... Read more.
Syngenta collaboration with university weed scientists has once again proved invaluable in the fight against... Read more.
Kudzu is known for growing quickly and for taking over much of the South. However, the weed appears... Read more.
The popular Weed Identification Field Guide is now available electronically as an e-book and, for... Read more.
A weed might have the simple definition of being a plant out of place. But winter annual weeds can... Read more.
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- New insect management knowledge program from Monsanto
- Why is micronutrient availability so patchy in a field?
- Monsanto issues comment on Oregon and Montana GM wheat
- Crop traders are awaiting today's big USDA reports
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto