Weed Management News
Source: Doug Shoup, Southeast Area Crops and Soils Specialist and Dallas Peterson, Weed Management Specialist,... Read more.
Source: Mark Bernards, Extension Weeds Specialist and Lowell Sandell, Extension Educator - Weed Science, University... Read more.
Source: Dan Rajzer, Michigan State University Extension The introduction of glyphosate-resistant crops such as soybeans,... Read more.
Source: Dallas Peterson, Weed Management Specialist, Brian Olson, Northwest Area Crops and Soils Specialist and... Read more.
Source: Bayer CropScience Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. When fighting herbicide-resistant weeds, offensive... Read more.
Source: Mark Bernards, Extenson Weeds Specialist and Lowell Sandell, Extension Educator, Weed Science, University of... Read more.
Source: Purdue University Extension Volunteer corn has proven to be more than just a nuisance, with... Read more.
Source: Jim Martin, University of Kentucky Marestail (also known as horseweed) continues to challenge many Kentucky... Read more.
Source: Bob Hartzler, Iowa State University Shortly after the introduction of Roundup Ready (RR) soybean questions... Read more.
Source: Plant Health Initiative Weeds can be one of the biggest challenges a soybean grower will face.... Read more.
Source: Christy Sprague, Crop and Soil Sciences, Michigan State University Extension Service It is extremely important... Read more.
Source: Mississippi State University Extension Service Weeds grow on every acre used for crop and timber... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants