Weed Management News
Herbicides applied in the fall often can provide improved control of many winter annual weed species... Read more.
Common chickweed (Stellaria media) that is resistant to Group 2, or ALS-inhibiting herbicides, is... Read more.
With harvest now in full swing Paul O. Johnson, SDSU Extension weed science coordinator, reminds farmers... Read more.
Fall harvest is a good time for producers to assess the weed problems they had in soybean fields this... Read more.
Fall is an excellent time to manage biennial and perennial weeds. In particular, biennials such... Read more.
With a chill in the air that feels all too much like autumn is upon us already, it's a great reminder... Read more.
Eliminating weed seeds before they can establish new plants is a practical and effective means of... Read more.
Burcucumber, is a summer annual weed that resembles the cultivated cucumber. Currently, burcucumber can... Read more.
The evolution and widespread distribution of herbicide-resistant weeds and their management is a challenge for... Read more.
Valent U.S.A. Corporation announced that Fierce XLT soybean herbicide is now federally registered for preemergence... Read more.
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
The lack of reliable traits to distinguish Palmer amaranth and waterhemp during vegetative stages complicates... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism