Weed Management News
03/07/2014 7:00:00 AM
From visiting with retailers the past month it is very apparent there will be a major shortage of... Read more.
03/03/2014 2:30:00 PM
Two billion dollars annually: Only a problem this large and costly could bring together private industry,... Read more.
03/03/2014 7:00:00 AM
Nowadays, farmers are well aware of what they need to do to maximize soybean yield. However, here... Read more.
02/26/2014 7:15:00 AM
Based on the responses to the Corn High Yield Checklist, we decided to define the key parameters to... Read more.
02/18/2014 10:40:00 AM
Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
02/13/2014 7:20:00 AM
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
02/12/2014 7:35:00 AM
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
02/10/2014 7:00:00 AM
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
02/03/2014 3:30:00 PM
There's a new No. 1 bad weed to watch in Missouri, says Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
12/23/2013 7:15:00 AM
Difficult-to-control weeds and the need for rotational flexibility continue to challenge many soybean growers. Dow... Read more.
12/23/2013 7:00:00 AM
Marestail (aka horseweed) has two primary periods of emergence - from late summer into fall, and from... Read more.
11/26/2013 9:47:13 AM
LSU AgCenter soybean specialist Ron Levy is conducting the first year of a study at the Dean Lee Research... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks