Weed Management News
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
The lack of reliable traits to distinguish Palmer amaranth and waterhemp during vegetative stages complicates... Read more.
Although unpredictable weather may delay application timing of spring herbicides, more growers are adding a... Read more.
For farmers seeing weeds in their crop fields this late in the growing season, hand-rouging and pulling... Read more.
Judging by the number of phone calls he receives, Dallas Peterson is very popular this time of year. The... Read more.
Deep-six weed seeds to control pigweeds and other herbicide-resistant pests in soybean fields. “I’m not advocating... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant waterhemp populations continue to expand into more areas of Illinois each season. Waterhemp... Read more.
Glyphosate dose response studies have confirmed a glyphosate-resistant population of common ragweed (Ambrosia artimisiifolia)... Read more.
An invasive weed that has put some southern cotton farmers out of business is now finding its way... Read more.
Early-season weed control is imperative to maximize soybean yield. Many soybean growers were not... Read more.
Year after year it seems to happen. Even with a carefully devised weed control plan, tough weeds can... Read more.
Controlling large weeds is often considerably more difficult than controlling smaller weeds. The following are... Read more.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America