Weed Management News
Controlling marestail in soybeans has been a big challenge for Kansas no-till producers in recent... Read more.
From visiting with retailers the past month it is very apparent there will be a major shortage of... Read more.
Two billion dollars annually: Only a problem this large and costly could bring together private industry,... Read more.
Nowadays, farmers are well aware of what they need to do to maximize soybean yield. However, here... Read more.
Based on the responses to the Corn High Yield Checklist, we decided to define the key parameters to... Read more.
Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
There's a new No. 1 bad weed to watch in Missouri, says Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
Difficult-to-control weeds and the need for rotational flexibility continue to challenge many soybean growers. Dow... Read more.
Marestail (aka horseweed) has two primary periods of emergence - from late summer into fall, and from... Read more.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment