Resistance Management News
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it will co-sponsor an upcoming scientific summit... Read more.
There are many good reasons to use a soil-applied residual herbicide for soybeans. Producers may want... Read more.
Syngenta collaboration with university weed scientists has once again proved invaluable in the fight against... Read more.
During the 2011 season several foliar diseases were present in Iowa, including brown spot, Cercospora... Read more.
When I first started working in the field crop Integrated Pest Management Program at MSU in the 1980s,... Read more.
Herbicide resistance is growing. At least 21 weed species have now developed resistance to glyphosate,... Read more.
As the glyphosate season is well underway, many farmers will turn on the sprayer valve and wonder... Read more.
In the past 10 days, Aaron Hager with the University of Illinois reports he and his fellow researchers... Read more.
The simplicity and effectiveness of weed control in glyphosate-resistant corn, soybean, cotton, and sugarbeets have... Read more.
Recently enhanced to improve user experience and offer new interactive tools, ResistanceFighter.com offers the latest... Read more.
Managing herbicide-resistant weeds is a growing problem in the Unites States that will eventually force... Read more.
Source: BASF Resistant weeds are on the rise, but industry experts say growers can take a few key steps... Read more.
- Fall-applied herbicides work better on some weeds
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta