Resistance Management News
Syngenta collaboration with university weed scientists has once again proved invaluable in the fight against... Read more.
During the 2011 season several foliar diseases were present in Iowa, including brown spot, Cercospora... Read more.
When I first started working in the field crop Integrated Pest Management Program at MSU in the 1980s,... Read more.
Herbicide resistance is growing. At least 21 weed species have now developed resistance to glyphosate,... Read more.
As the glyphosate season is well underway, many farmers will turn on the sprayer valve and wonder... Read more.
In the past 10 days, Aaron Hager with the University of Illinois reports he and his fellow researchers... Read more.
The simplicity and effectiveness of weed control in glyphosate-resistant corn, soybean, cotton, and sugarbeets have... Read more.
Recently enhanced to improve user experience and offer new interactive tools, ResistanceFighter.com offers the latest... Read more.
Managing herbicide-resistant weeds is a growing problem in the Unites States that will eventually force... Read more.
Source: BASF Resistant weeds are on the rise, but industry experts say growers can take a few key steps... Read more.
Source: Dan Rajzer, Michigan State University Extension The introduction of glyphosate-resistant crops such as soybeans,... Read more.
Source: Bayer CropScience Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. When fighting herbicide-resistant weeds, offensive... Read more.
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- LSU researchers look for biological controls for aflatoxin
- U.S. soft red winter wheat hit hard by head scab
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease