Resistance Management News
There are plenty of reasons to keep machinery clean — improved performance, longer working life... Read more.
Frogeye leaf spot, which is caused by the fungus Cercospora sojina, is an important pathogen of soybean... Read more.
The Illinois Soybean Association (ISA) has launched an interactive Weed Management Map to help the... Read more.
A new video by Syngenta illustrates the growing threat of herbicide-resistant weeds on America’s farm... Read more.
Kochia, a weed that is rapidly becoming more abundant across southern Canadian prairies and the Great... Read more.
Scientists searching for clues to understand how superweeds obtain resistance to the popular herbicide glyphosate... Read more.
A weed free start is the most critical aspect of a weed management program for double-crop soybeans.... Read more.
The public is invited to an on-farm tour to view field research plots and discuss strategies for managing... Read more.
The ongoing evolution of herbicide-resistant weeds is a source of worry in Illinois, said University... Read more.
More than 80 percent of U.S. farmers said they believe the glyphosate-tolerant crop system will lose... Read more.
Palmer pigweed is killing off soybean fields right and left in the Midsouth, according to Larry Steckel,... Read more.
Weeds resistant to individual families of chemistry are commonplace and have been for more than 20... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals