Resistance Management News
The Illinois Soybean Association (ISA) has launched an interactive Weed Management Map to help the... Read more.
A new video by Syngenta illustrates the growing threat of herbicide-resistant weeds on America’s farm... Read more.
Kochia, a weed that is rapidly becoming more abundant across southern Canadian prairies and the Great... Read more.
Scientists searching for clues to understand how superweeds obtain resistance to the popular herbicide glyphosate... Read more.
A weed free start is the most critical aspect of a weed management program for double-crop soybeans.... Read more.
The public is invited to an on-farm tour to view field research plots and discuss strategies for managing... Read more.
The ongoing evolution of herbicide-resistant weeds is a source of worry in Illinois, said University... Read more.
More than 80 percent of U.S. farmers said they believe the glyphosate-tolerant crop system will lose... Read more.
Palmer pigweed is killing off soybean fields right and left in the Midsouth, according to Larry Steckel,... Read more.
Weeds resistant to individual families of chemistry are commonplace and have been for more than 20... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it will co-sponsor an upcoming scientific summit... Read more.
There are many good reasons to use a soil-applied residual herbicide for soybeans. Producers may want... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance