Resistance Management News
With glyphosate-resistant Palmer amaranth (pigweed) rapidly spreading north and glyphosate-resistant waterhemp wreaking havoc on many... Read more.
There are plenty of reasons to keep machinery clean — improved performance, longer working life... Read more.
Frogeye leaf spot, which is caused by the fungus Cercospora sojina, is an important pathogen of soybean... Read more.
The Illinois Soybean Association (ISA) has launched an interactive Weed Management Map to help the... Read more.
A new video by Syngenta illustrates the growing threat of herbicide-resistant weeds on America’s farm... Read more.
Kochia, a weed that is rapidly becoming more abundant across southern Canadian prairies and the Great... Read more.
Scientists searching for clues to understand how superweeds obtain resistance to the popular herbicide glyphosate... Read more.
A weed free start is the most critical aspect of a weed management program for double-crop soybeans.... Read more.
The public is invited to an on-farm tour to view field research plots and discuss strategies for managing... Read more.
The ongoing evolution of herbicide-resistant weeds is a source of worry in Illinois, said University... Read more.
More than 80 percent of U.S. farmers said they believe the glyphosate-tolerant crop system will lose... Read more.
Palmer pigweed is killing off soybean fields right and left in the Midsouth, according to Larry Steckel,... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning