Resistance Management News
09/18/2012 11:35:00 AM
Kochia, a weed that is rapidly becoming more abundant across southern Canadian prairies and the Great... Read more.
07/18/2012 7:00:00 AM
Scientists searching for clues to understand how superweeds obtain resistance to the popular herbicide glyphosate... Read more.
07/09/2012 7:00:00 AM
A weed free start is the most critical aspect of a weed management program for double-crop soybeans.... Read more.
06/27/2012 4:00:00 PM
The public is invited to an on-farm tour to view field research plots and discuss strategies for managing... Read more.
06/14/2012 7:00:00 AM
The ongoing evolution of herbicide-resistant weeds is a source of worry in Illinois, said University... Read more.
04/27/2012 3:00:00 PM
More than 80 percent of U.S. farmers said they believe the glyphosate-tolerant crop system will lose... Read more.
03/08/2012 7:30:00 AM
Palmer pigweed is killing off soybean fields right and left in the Midsouth, according to Larry Steckel,... Read more.
02/24/2012 12:15:00 PM
Weeds resistant to individual families of chemistry are commonplace and have been for more than 20... Read more.
01/23/2012 4:00:00 PM
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it will co-sponsor an upcoming scientific summit... Read more.
01/16/2012 7:00:00 AM
There are many good reasons to use a soil-applied residual herbicide for soybeans. Producers may want... Read more.
01/04/2012 10:33:19 AM
Syngenta collaboration with university weed scientists has once again proved invaluable in the fight against... Read more.
10/19/2011 7:00:00 AM
During the 2011 season several foliar diseases were present in Iowa, including brown spot, Cercospora... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.