Resistance Management News
Purdue and Ohio State University Extension have partnered to publish a new fact sheet aimed at helping... Read more.
What do these have in common: a grand slam home run, a hole-in-one, a pick six, Palmer amaranth? The... Read more.
A statewide survey that Mississippi State University began this summer will continue next year as... Read more.
Responding to the first known report of waterhemp showing resistance to HPPD (4-hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase)-inhibiting herbicides... Read more.
Evogene Ltd., a plant genomics company specializing in enhancing crop productivity for the food, feed... Read more.
Resistance of the frogeye leaf spot fungus (Cercospora sojina) on soybean to strobilurin type fungicides... Read more.
Fall harvest is a good time for producers to assess the weed problems they had in soybean fields this... Read more.
Widespread and often very dense populations of marestail in soybean fields last spring caught the... Read more.
Recently, there have been a few reports of frogeye leaf spot (FLS) showing up on susceptible soybean... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant weeds are becoming more of a problem in Iowa. Plants including waterhemp, horseweed, giant... Read more.
When weeds become resistant to herbicides, the advantage of growing herbicide-resistant crops is lost. Farming... Read more.
The past several days have experienced a noticeable increase in questions about options to control... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement