Resistance Management News
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
Among the four glyphosate resistant weeds in South Dakota, common waterhemp has the potential to be... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Statement herbicide, a new choice for growers looking for... Read more.
Two billion dollars annually: Only a problem this large and costly could bring together private industry,... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
The soybean cyst nematode (SCN) continues to be a major yield-reducing pathogen of soybeans in Iowa,... Read more.
The arrival of kudzu bug to Arkansas is not “if,” but “when,” Jeremy Greene professor... Read more.
Marestail (aka horseweed) has two primary periods of emergence - from late summer into fall, and from... Read more.
Soybean Cyst Nematode (SCN) is an economically important pest of soybean in Wisconsin. It was first... Read more.
Purdue and Ohio State University Extension have partnered to publish a new fact sheet aimed at helping... Read more.
What do these have in common: a grand slam home run, a hole-in-one, a pick six, Palmer amaranth? The... Read more.
- Monsanto launches Mexico center for developing GMO corn
- Verdesian Life Sciences acquires QC Corporation
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto