Resistance Management News
One of the key concerns about managing pests, and specifically weeds, is time requirements. This reflects... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
Among the four glyphosate resistant weeds in South Dakota, common waterhemp has the potential to be... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Statement herbicide, a new choice for growers looking for... Read more.
Two billion dollars annually: Only a problem this large and costly could bring together private industry,... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
The soybean cyst nematode (SCN) continues to be a major yield-reducing pathogen of soybeans in Iowa,... Read more.
The arrival of kudzu bug to Arkansas is not “if,” but “when,” Jeremy Greene professor... Read more.
Marestail (aka horseweed) has two primary periods of emergence - from late summer into fall, and from... Read more.
Soybean Cyst Nematode (SCN) is an economically important pest of soybean in Wisconsin. It was first... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning