Resistance Management News
Common chickweed (Stellaria media) that is resistant to Group 2, or ALS-inhibiting herbicides, is... Read more.
The evolution and widespread distribution of herbicide-resistant weeds and their management is a challenge for... Read more.
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
Judging by the number of phone calls he receives, Dallas Peterson is very popular this time of year. The... Read more.
Deep-six weed seeds to control pigweeds and other herbicide-resistant pests in soybean fields. “I’m not advocating... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant waterhemp populations continue to expand into more areas of Illinois each season. Waterhemp... Read more.
Glyphosate dose response studies have confirmed a glyphosate-resistant population of common ragweed (Ambrosia artimisiifolia)... Read more.
An invasive weed that has put some southern cotton farmers out of business is now finding its way... Read more.
Early-season weed control is imperative to maximize soybean yield. Many soybean growers were not... Read more.
Italian ryegrass has shown resistance to five different herbicide modes of action in the United States.... Read more.
Weed control today is more complex and difficult than it was for past generations. Not only do today’s... Read more.
One of the key concerns about managing pests, and specifically weeds, is time requirements. This reflects... Read more.
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals