Reniform nematode continues to plague the Mid-South
This year I hope to conduct several trials to further test the value of this material that has found acceptance in several ways in other fields of work according to literature I have reviewed. I now believe that this material may be an important breakthrough in the management of nematodes and possibly other challenges in agriculture also.
I will be glad to share the information I have on this and other materials I have tested in soybeans and cotton. So far I have not worked with it in corn, and only have begun looking at its use in peanuts.
Some have said that I am working outside of the “box” in this, but if you know me you will realize that I have never found the box to get in it in the first place. What box are they talking about anyway?
- USDA reminds farmers of 2014 farm bill conservation compliance
- AgGateway offers precision ag standards for seeding operations
- Phytech reveals its PlantBeat service to U.S. farmers
- Accurate plant tissue analysis starts at the crop sample
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics