Possible breakdown of SCN resistance
New webcast puts situation in perspective
A new webcast explains the factors leading to the build up of SCN populations with elevated reproduction on PI 88788 and discusses the results of numerous variety trial experiments where high yields were produced by PI 88788 SCN-resistant soybean varieties in fields infested with such SCN populations. The webcast was developed and is hosted by the Focus on Soybean section of the Plant Management Network.
The full-length webcast is 25 minutes long and a 4½-minute-long executive summary webcast highlights the “take-home” points of the full-length presentation. Both webcasts are available here.
The webcasts are available for viewing free to the public through November 30, 2012. But a subscription is needed to access most content on the Plant Management Network.
Currently, soybean farmers and crop advisers can sign up for free, individual one-year subscriptions to the Plant Management Network sponsored by the United Soybean Board; simply establish a complimentary account by filling out this online form.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Silicon-rich CrossOver approved in 44 states
- Bird repellent for rice seed awarded Section 18 label in Arkansas
- Ag markets traded widely Wednesday
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- Draft EIS comment period closes with Enlist support
- Launch of Open Ag Data Alliance supports farmer/data privacy
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment