China's continued growth to drive soybean demand, profitability
“Soybean prices are likely to respond positively if the December stocks report is lower than expected and we see downward adjustments in January’s acreage report,” he says. “These trends will take on added importance if Brazil encounters adverse weather conditions.
“Weather extremes have a bigger impact than ever before,” Liddell adds. “Already there are some delays in planting in Brazil so further weather concerns certainly warrant attention.”
Liddell says China has systematically changed how Iowa soybean farmers must operate as the country transitioned from a marginal to dominant soybean importer in less than a decade.
“Chinese policy dictates market price, not just for China, but what happens in the United States and around the globe,” he says. “By understanding the fundamentals and realities in China, you can more effectively market your soybean crop and manage risk.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems