On a volumetric basis, soybean exports have been the bright spot in an otherwise dismal export picture... Read more.
Weed control today is more complex and difficult than it was for past generations. Not only do today’s... Read more.
One of the key concerns about managing pests, and specifically weeds, is time requirements. This reflects... Read more.
Achieving the correct planting depth is more critical for soybean production than it is for corn production... Read more.
Numerous soybean seeding rate studies have been conducted in the United States. These trials have... Read more.
According to the USDA’s Weekly Export Sales report, corn net sales of 618,900 metric tons (MT)... Read more.
Maintaining adequate levels of rhizobia organisms in the soil can help increase nitrogen (N) fixation,... Read more.
There has been a great deal of interest in recent months in the idea of using nitrogen fertilizer... Read more.
It is very seldom today that we have an opportunity to see how crops grow in soil that has been newly... Read more.
The USDA's survey of U.S. crop producers last month revealed intentions to plant 81.493 million acres... Read more.
Farmers need to start scouting their fields for winter annual weeds and making decisions about spring... Read more.
Chinese buyers may default on a further 1.2 million tonnes of soybeans worth about $900 million being... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance