Recent years of dry growing conditions have reduced the occurrence of sudden death syndrome (SDS)... Read more.
Spring warm-up and field dry-out has been erratic this planting season of 2014. Cold and wet conditions... Read more.
Grower interest in management strategies for high-yielding soybeans is spurring DuPont Pioneer to fund research... Read more.
A new laboratory technique developed by Agricultural Research Service (ARS) scientists could speed the search... Read more.
The North Central Soybean Research Program (NCSRP) recently launched the Soybean Research &... Read more.
As soybean planting wraps up, it’s time to consider evaluating soybean stands. Planting conditions... Read more.
Arkansas soybean growers are facing a new enemy -- the pea weevil -- an insect that hitched a ride... Read more.
An invasive weed that has put some southern cotton farmers out of business is now finding its way... Read more.
Early-season weed control is imperative to maximize soybean yield. Many soybean growers were not... Read more.
Year after year it seems to happen. Even with a carefully devised weed control plan, tough weeds can... Read more.
Despite months of planning, and careful planting, soybean growers often face replant decisions. DuPont Pioneer... Read more.
Crop markets have two primary functions. One is to allocate available supplies so that stocks are... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?