Several reports from fields in parts of the state with repeated saturating rains are reporting high... Read more.
This time of year, soybeans may begin showing signs of chlorosis or other leaf discoloration in all... Read more.
To the naked eye, corn and soybeans that were planted later than usual might appear to have made up... Read more.
In 2013, we found soybean aphids in many fields in northern Ohio. Although the aphids arrived later... Read more.
Syngenta held a grand re-opening for its newly expanded Clinton, Ill., corn and soybean research and... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant waterhemp populations continue to expand into more areas of Illinois each season. Waterhemp... Read more.
“Soybeans in the Americas” concluded the BASF Agricultural Solutions Media Summit at Durham, N.C., earlier... Read more.
Because nearly 95 percent of soybeans in the U.S. are grown from biotechnology seed, it was only fitting... Read more.
On June 30, the USDA will release an estimate of U.S. stocks of soybeans as of June 1 and forecasts... Read more.
With the recent heavy rains, many corn and soybean fields have areas where crops are experiencing... Read more.
For years a disease complex of a plant-parasitic nematode and fungal pathogen has damaged soybean... Read more.
On June 30, USDA will release an estimate of U.S. stocks of soybeans (as of June 1) and forecasts... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta