Herbicide-resistant waterhemp populations continue to expand into more areas of Illinois each season. Waterhemp... Read more.
“Soybeans in the Americas” concluded the BASF Agricultural Solutions Media Summit at Durham, N.C., earlier... Read more.
Because nearly 95 percent of soybeans in the U.S. are grown from biotechnology seed, it was only fitting... Read more.
On June 30, the USDA will release an estimate of U.S. stocks of soybeans as of June 1 and forecasts... Read more.
With the recent heavy rains, many corn and soybean fields have areas where crops are experiencing... Read more.
For years a disease complex of a plant-parasitic nematode and fungal pathogen has damaged soybean... Read more.
On June 30, USDA will release an estimate of U.S. stocks of soybeans (as of June 1) and forecasts... Read more.
Many factors can adversely affect soybean germination and emergence. Detecting and identifying emergence problems... Read more.
Putting in a crop of soybeans following wheat can really boost your income. Adequate moisture at... Read more.
How do soybeans respond to prolonged saturated soil conditions? When soils are saturated for a prolonged... Read more.
Soybean rust was found on kudzu in Bay Minette in Baldwin County, Ala., on June 3. That was the first... Read more.
Glyphosate dose response studies have confirmed a glyphosate-resistant population of common ragweed (Ambrosia artimisiifolia)... Read more.
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- EPA launches voluntary rating program to reduce spray drift
- Corn harvest slogs along to 31%
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?