Soybean producers in Mississippi irrigate the third most acres in the U.S., second only to Nebraska... Read more.
For farmland that is cash rented near average rent levels, break-even soybean prices have increased... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the most damaging soybean pathogen in North America. Infestations remain... Read more.
There were multiple reports of Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) in soybeans this past year. The cooler,... Read more.
What do these have in common: a grand slam home run, a hole-in-one, a pick six, Palmer amaranth? The... Read more.
Editor's note: The USDA did not released an October issue of their "Crop Production" or "World Agriculture... Read more.
A statewide survey that Mississippi State University began this summer will continue next year as... Read more.
Soybean vein necrosis virus has been confirmed in Indiana for the second consecutive year as plant... Read more.
Freezing temperatures wilted leaves and killed soybeans in some fields across Kentucky. Now that temperatures... Read more.
Syngenta announced the registration in Argentina of Fortenza, a novel seed treatment insecticide, for use... Read more.
While many growers are in the thick of the 2013 harvest, most are already making important decisions... Read more.
Soybean harvest is wrapping up and some fields beat all expectations and some indicate potential problem... Read more.
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- New report on scientific discoveries from USDA
- Major advance in understanding plant disease resistance
- Indiana corn: Tough planting decisions ahead
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants