For farmers seeing weeds in their crop fields this late in the growing season, hand-rouging and pulling... Read more.
Growing conditions and pest pressures constantly evolve. But NK soybeans keep pace with growers’ needs... Read more.
The current recommended economic threshold for late vegetative through R5 stage soybeans is 250 aphids... Read more.
An impasse between U.S.-based Monsanto Co and soybean buyers in Brazil over royalty payments on... Read more.
Judging by the number of phone calls he receives, Dallas Peterson is very popular this time of year. The... Read more.
Deep-six weed seeds to control pigweeds and other herbicide-resistant pests in soybean fields. “I’m not advocating... Read more.
With the improvement of soybean genetics and commodity prices, odds are farmers are producing more... Read more.
We don’t know what the insect pressure will be like later on yet this year. What we can do,... Read more.
Because of the environmental, economical and societal benefits they provide, genetically engineered (GE) varieties... Read more.
Now is a good time to start checking fields for soybean cyst nematodes (SCN) when scouting for other... Read more.
When reviewing average soybean yields across the state, South Dakota State University researchers made a... Read more.
Applicators using ground sprayers for herbicide may be using higher speeds to catch up with weeds... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement