With more than 100 diseases that can attack soybean crops, why would charcoal rot rise to the top... Read more.
Due to the excessive and record-breaking rainfall that occurred early Sunday morning, many fields in... Read more.
Overview With U.S. corn and soybean conditions near record good-to-excellent levels and the June acreage... Read more.
Farmers in the Great Lakes area of the U.S. may be concerned about white mold (also called Sclerotinia... Read more.
Several reports from fields in parts of the state with repeated saturating rains are reporting high... Read more.
This time of year, soybeans may begin showing signs of chlorosis or other leaf discoloration in all... Read more.
To the naked eye, corn and soybeans that were planted later than usual might appear to have made up... Read more.
In 2013, we found soybean aphids in many fields in northern Ohio. Although the aphids arrived later... Read more.
Syngenta held a grand re-opening for its newly expanded Clinton, Ill., corn and soybean research and... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant waterhemp populations continue to expand into more areas of Illinois each season. Waterhemp... Read more.
“Soybeans in the Americas” concluded the BASF Agricultural Solutions Media Summit at Durham, N.C., earlier... Read more.
Because nearly 95 percent of soybeans in the U.S. are grown from biotechnology seed, it was only fitting... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?