Japanese beetle is becoming a more common field crop pest in Iowa. Literature shows adults need about... Read more.
Where soybean stands have been severely damaged or lost, producers may be thinking about replanting.... Read more.
Once again, Drs. Dave Voegtlin (retired entomologist, Illinois Natural History Survey) and Dave Hogg (Professor... Read more.
Recent years of dry growing conditions have reduced the occurrence of sudden death syndrome (SDS)... Read more.
Spring warm-up and field dry-out has been erratic this planting season of 2014. Cold and wet conditions... Read more.
Grower interest in management strategies for high-yielding soybeans is spurring DuPont Pioneer to fund research... Read more.
A new laboratory technique developed by Agricultural Research Service (ARS) scientists could speed the search... Read more.
The North Central Soybean Research Program (NCSRP) recently launched the Soybean Research &... Read more.
As soybean planting wraps up, it’s time to consider evaluating soybean stands. Planting conditions... Read more.
Arkansas soybean growers are facing a new enemy -- the pea weevil -- an insect that hitched a ride... Read more.
An invasive weed that has put some southern cotton farmers out of business is now finding its way... Read more.
Early-season weed control is imperative to maximize soybean yield. Many soybean growers were not... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Vilsack urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report