10/02/2013 10:00:00 AM
The soybean cyst nematode (SCN) continues to expand in South Dakota. Since its first discovery in... Read more.
10/02/2013 6:50:00 AM
Over the past several weeks, we have received several samples in the Plant and Insect Diagnostic Clinic... Read more.
09/30/2013 7:00:00 AM
This year we have seen several soybean stem and root rot diseases for which the main management action... Read more.
09/26/2013 10:30:00 AM
Soybean producers can easily get an idea of the yield potential of their crops with a Purdue Extension... Read more.
09/25/2013 10:45:00 AM
Now that Asian soybean rust (SBR) has been confirmed in Suffolk, Va., growers in the state need to... Read more.
09/25/2013 7:00:00 AM
As soybean harvest gets into full swing, harvest aids are often applied to desiccate weeds and expedite... Read more.
09/23/2013 7:15:00 AM
In 2012, soybean vein necrosis disease (SVND) was described for the first time in Wisconsin. This... Read more.
09/18/2013 7:00:00 AM
The following management practices have been proven to maximize soybean yields and profitability. Reduce harvest losses Preventable... Read more.
09/17/2013 7:00:00 AM
A team of scientists from the University of Missouri, the University of Georgia and the Beijing Genome... Read more.
09/16/2013 7:00:00 AM
Brown marmorated stink bug populations are increasing in soybean fields across southern Pennsylvania. We have... Read more.
09/11/2013 7:00:00 AM
A variety of foliar diseases have shown up in soybean fields across Indiana this season and need to... Read more.
09/10/2013 4:05:00 PM
Farmers who grow 90 percent of the world’s soybeans and normally battle for global market share... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.