10/23/2013 7:00:00 AM
Soybean yield is derived from plants per acre, pods per plant, seeds per pod, and weight of seeds.... Read more.
10/22/2013 10:45:00 AM
Responding to the first known report of waterhemp showing resistance to HPPD (4-hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase)-inhibiting herbicides... Read more.
10/21/2013 7:00:00 AM
Field crop growers might already be aware that stink bugs could cause injury to soybeans, but it seems... Read more.
10/21/2013 7:00:00 AM
The following is a question directed to me by one of our County Agents. It’s an excellent question... Read more.
10/16/2013 7:00:00 AM
The Wisconsin Soybean Marketing Board (WSMB) sponsors free nematode testing to help producers stay ahead... Read more.
10/15/2013 10:45:00 AM
Evogene Ltd., a plant genomics company specializing in enhancing crop productivity for the food, feed... Read more.
10/14/2013 10:45:00 AM
Resistance of the frogeye leaf spot fungus (Cercospora sojina) on soybean to strobilurin type fungicides... Read more.
10/14/2013 7:00:00 AM
Fall harvest is a good time for producers to assess the weed problems they had in soybean fields this... Read more.
10/08/2013 3:00:00 PM
The so called "green stem" disorder was seen in almost every soybean field scouted the first week... Read more.
10/07/2013 7:20:00 AM
Soybean farmers have a few years to wait but should be looking forward to protecting their crops... Read more.
10/07/2013 7:00:00 AM
Widespread and often very dense populations of marestail in soybean fields last spring caught the... Read more.
10/02/2013 7:00:00 AM
Globally, soybean growers lose $157 billion in annual harvests from plant-parasitic nematodes, according to Louisiana... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks