The USDA's latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year suggests... Read more.
The lack of reliable traits to distinguish Palmer amaranth and waterhemp during vegetative stages complicates... Read more.
At least one soybean field in the Jackson Purchase area has suffered from mite damage. The weather... Read more.
The federal government expects Indiana and the nation to grow bumper crops of corn and soybeans for... Read more.
Although unpredictable weather may delay application timing of spring herbicides, more growers are adding a... Read more.
As Ohio soybeans start to put on pods, one insect pest that needs watching is stink bugs. There are... Read more.
Iowa Soybean Association (ISA) leaders spent the latter half of July in China, strengthening relationships... Read more.
Soybean rust (SBR) was detected in a soybean sentinel plot in Prattville in Autauga County in Alabama... Read more.
August rains, after a dry July, came just in time to fill corn ears and set soybean pods, says a University... Read more.
Since 2000, soybean aphid has been the primary soybean insect pest in Iowa. Infestations are... Read more.
When conditions are just right, sudden death syndrome (SDS) of soybean can cause significant damage... Read more.
Soybean aphids can cause significant damage and lower yield potential on their namesake crop.... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement