Despite cold soil temperatures, which has delayed dandelion emergence, managing dandelion in no-tillage soybean... Read more.
Opportunities exist for farmers to increase soybean yield and profitability by selecting row spacing... Read more.
Rising levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere may cut the nutritional quality of some of the world's... Read more.
A new study shows that soybean plants can be redesigned to increase crop yields while requiring less... Read more.
The world’s most widely used weed killer is not responsible for perpetuating Sudden Death Syndrome... Read more.
Often we are asked for the appropriate fungicide application timing for managing soybean diseases. Interestingly... Read more.
Recently, the weed science program at the University of Illinois published recommendations for the management... Read more.
With the cool spring, there has been a delay in plant growth including weeds. However, Del Voight... Read more.
Increasingly harsh drought conditions in the U.S. Midwest’s Corn Belt may take a serious... Read more.
Last year, growers across the Midwest utilized the insect forecast tool at insectforecast.com to help... Read more.
Inserting the insect-resistant trait event DAS-81419-2 into soybeans to provide a novel insect resistance by... Read more.
On a volumetric basis, soybean exports have been the bright spot in an otherwise dismal export picture... Read more.
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics
- Trading firms' dispute with Monsanto threatens Brazil's soy sales
- Invasive weed increasingly taking hold in Kansas
- Resilient Agriculture Conference now open to crop advisors
- Deep tillage buries weed seeds that can’t be killed by herbicides
- Evogene, Marrone Bio Innovations announce partnership