Slow planting progress this spring has led to all efforts being focused on getting the crop in the... Read more.
Delayed corn planting coupled with frequent rainfall events and poor planting conditions have postponed soybean... Read more.
Italian ryegrass has shown resistance to five different herbicide modes of action in the United States.... Read more.
What do weeds want? They want their space. Weeds aggressively fight for water, light and nutrients,... Read more.
Despite cold soil temperatures, which has delayed dandelion emergence, managing dandelion in no-tillage soybean... Read more.
Opportunities exist for farmers to increase soybean yield and profitability by selecting row spacing... Read more.
Rising levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere may cut the nutritional quality of some of the world's... Read more.
A new study shows that soybean plants can be redesigned to increase crop yields while requiring less... Read more.
The world’s most widely used weed killer is not responsible for perpetuating Sudden Death Syndrome... Read more.
Often we are asked for the appropriate fungicide application timing for managing soybean diseases. Interestingly... Read more.
Recently, the weed science program at the University of Illinois published recommendations for the management... Read more.
With the cool spring, there has been a delay in plant growth including weeds. However, Del Voight... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014