11/11/2013 7:05:00 AM
There were multiple reports of Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) in soybeans this past year. The cooler,... Read more.
11/08/2013 4:10:00 PM
What do these have in common: a grand slam home run, a hole-in-one, a pick six, Palmer amaranth? The... Read more.
11/08/2013 1:25:00 PM
Editor's note: The USDA did not released an October issue of their "Crop Production" or "World Agriculture... Read more.
11/06/2013 10:40:00 AM
A statewide survey that Mississippi State University began this summer will continue next year as... Read more.
11/06/2013 7:00:00 AM
Soybean vein necrosis virus has been confirmed in Indiana for the second consecutive year as plant... Read more.
11/04/2013 7:00:00 AM
Freezing temperatures wilted leaves and killed soybeans in some fields across Kentucky. Now that temperatures... Read more.
10/31/2013 7:20:00 AM
Syngenta announced the registration in Argentina of Fortenza, a novel seed treatment insecticide, for use... Read more.
10/30/2013 7:00:00 AM
While many growers are in the thick of the 2013 harvest, most are already making important decisions... Read more.
10/30/2013 7:00:00 AM
Soybean harvest is wrapping up and some fields beat all expectations and some indicate potential problem... Read more.
10/29/2013 3:43:02 PM
Soybean rust has been confirmed in 18 Arkansas counties: Arkansas, Chicot, Cross, Drew, Desha, Green,... Read more.
10/28/2013 7:00:00 AM
We have been receiving numerous phone calls about Dectes stem borer in soybean this year. We began... Read more.
10/24/2013 7:10:00 AM
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the single most damaging soybean pest in the United States. This pest... Read more.
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Taiwan passes new GMO tolerance regulations
- Middle East drought a threat to global food prices
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- Weak Asian markets weighed on crop markets Sunday night
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- Bayer CropScience to acquire Biagro Group
- USGC sees potential problems for Ukraine farmers
- DuPont Pioneer and Hexima announce new insect protection
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Ports and River Receiving Systems