As Ohio soybeans start to put on pods, one insect pest that needs watching is stink bugs. There are... Read more.
Iowa Soybean Association (ISA) leaders spent the latter half of July in China, strengthening relationships... Read more.
Soybean rust (SBR) was detected in a soybean sentinel plot in Prattville in Autauga County in Alabama... Read more.
August rains, after a dry July, came just in time to fill corn ears and set soybean pods, says a University... Read more.
Since 2000, soybean aphid has been the primary soybean insect pest in Iowa. Infestations are... Read more.
When conditions are just right, sudden death syndrome (SDS) of soybean can cause significant damage... Read more.
Soybean aphids can cause significant damage and lower yield potential on their namesake crop.... Read more.
For farmers seeing weeds in their crop fields this late in the growing season, hand-rouging and pulling... Read more.
Growing conditions and pest pressures constantly evolve. But NK soybeans keep pace with growers’ needs... Read more.
The current recommended economic threshold for late vegetative through R5 stage soybeans is 250 aphids... Read more.
An impasse between U.S.-based Monsanto Co and soybean buyers in Brazil over royalty payments on... Read more.
Judging by the number of phone calls he receives, Dallas Peterson is very popular this time of year. The... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals