We don’t know what the insect pressure will be like later on yet this year. What we can do,... Read more.
Because of the environmental, economical and societal benefits they provide, genetically engineered (GE) varieties... Read more.
Now is a good time to start checking fields for soybean cyst nematodes (SCN) when scouting for other... Read more.
When reviewing average soybean yields across the state, South Dakota State University researchers made a... Read more.
Applicators using ground sprayers for herbicide may be using higher speeds to catch up with weeds... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has announced the results of the request for referendum... Read more.
Valent U.S.A. Corporation announced the launch of Intego Suite System for soybeans. The Intego Suite... Read more.
Researchers from Purdue University and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln have discovered a soybean gene whose... Read more.
There continues to be interest in applying foliar fertilizers to soybeans. This is true even though... Read more.
This has been a wet June with some areas receiving record shattering rainfall. The inclement weather... Read more.
With more than 100 diseases that can attack soybean crops, why would charcoal rot rise to the top... Read more.
Due to the excessive and record-breaking rainfall that occurred early Sunday morning, many fields in... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto