Conventional management practices are no longer enough to control soybean cyst nematode (SCN), which is... Read more.
Several soybean diseases have popped up over the past several weeks across Iowa. Although some diseases... Read more.
The University of Georgia has been looking at a lot of early-planted soybeans and trying to decide... Read more.
Sudden death syndrome, or SDS, has been observed in soybean fields in Indiana over the last week.... Read more.
For the most part, soybean aphids have been a problem only in odd numbered years. Several other states... Read more.
LSU AgCenter entomologist Jeff Davis is working with redbanded stink bugs to see which soybean varieties... Read more.
The American Soybean Association (ASA) and the Illinois Soybean Association (ISA) teamed up in Washington... Read more.
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
The price of quality farmland in the southern U.S. Midwest and Delta region were steady to softer... Read more.
Soybean diseases are starting to show up in Iowa fields this growing season. In an On-Farm Network... Read more.
Purdue University is establishing a center that will combine the broad-based expertise of dozens of... Read more.
For the second year in a row (that we’ve noticed), soybean aphid has been present in North Carolina.... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement