Where soybean stands have been severely damaged or lost, producers may be thinking about replanting.... Read more.
Once again, Drs. Dave Voegtlin (retired entomologist, Illinois Natural History Survey) and Dave Hogg (Professor... Read more.
Recent years of dry growing conditions have reduced the occurrence of sudden death syndrome (SDS)... Read more.
Spring warm-up and field dry-out has been erratic this planting season of 2014. Cold and wet conditions... Read more.
Grower interest in management strategies for high-yielding soybeans is spurring DuPont Pioneer to fund research... Read more.
A new laboratory technique developed by Agricultural Research Service (ARS) scientists could speed the search... Read more.
The North Central Soybean Research Program (NCSRP) recently launched the Soybean Research &... Read more.
As soybean planting wraps up, it’s time to consider evaluating soybean stands. Planting conditions... Read more.
Arkansas soybean growers are facing a new enemy -- the pea weevil -- an insect that hitched a ride... Read more.
An invasive weed that has put some southern cotton farmers out of business is now finding its way... Read more.
Early-season weed control is imperative to maximize soybean yield. Many soybean growers were not... Read more.
Year after year it seems to happen. Even with a carefully devised weed control plan, tough weeds can... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease