There are no major insect pests of soybean seedlings, but occasionally we do run into problems. Some... Read more.
Japanese beetle is becoming a more common field crop pest in Iowa. Literature shows adults need about... Read more.
Where soybean stands have been severely damaged or lost, producers may be thinking about replanting.... Read more.
Once again, Drs. Dave Voegtlin (retired entomologist, Illinois Natural History Survey) and Dave Hogg (Professor... Read more.
Recent years of dry growing conditions have reduced the occurrence of sudden death syndrome (SDS)... Read more.
Spring warm-up and field dry-out has been erratic this planting season of 2014. Cold and wet conditions... Read more.
Grower interest in management strategies for high-yielding soybeans is spurring DuPont Pioneer to fund research... Read more.
A new laboratory technique developed by Agricultural Research Service (ARS) scientists could speed the search... Read more.
The North Central Soybean Research Program (NCSRP) recently launched the Soybean Research &... Read more.
As soybean planting wraps up, it’s time to consider evaluating soybean stands. Planting conditions... Read more.
Arkansas soybean growers are facing a new enemy -- the pea weevil -- an insect that hitched a ride... Read more.
An invasive weed that has put some southern cotton farmers out of business is now finding its way... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law