12/09/2013 7:00:00 AM
The Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station announced earlier in 2013 the release of KS4313N soybean, a... Read more.
12/04/2013 10:35:00 AM
Purdue and Ohio State University Extension have partnered to publish a new fact sheet aimed at helping... Read more.
12/04/2013 7:00:00 AM
My intent with each blog that I post is to inform you of new technology and/or products that may benefit... Read more.
12/02/2013 7:00:00 AM
Traditionally, growers have not spent as much time selecting soybean varieties as they have corn hybrids,... Read more.
11/26/2013 9:47:13 AM
LSU AgCenter soybean specialist Ron Levy is conducting the first year of a study at the Dean Lee Research... Read more.
11/25/2013 7:00:00 AM
Nematodes are part of nature and part of the “rhizosphere,” which is another word for... Read more.
11/20/2013 7:00:00 AM
According to the United States Department of Agriculture National Agricultural Statistics Service, nearly 15 percent... Read more.
11/18/2013 3:00:00 PM
High oleic soybeans deliver innovation in every pod harvested. It’s innovation that provides solutions to... Read more.
11/18/2013 7:20:00 AM
Soybeans have high protein content, which is rich in nitrogen (N), so the crop’s need for N... Read more.
11/18/2013 7:00:00 AM
Soybean producers in Mississippi irrigate the third most acres in the U.S., second only to Nebraska... Read more.
11/13/2013 7:00:00 AM
For farmland that is cash rented near average rent levels, break-even soybean prices have increased... Read more.
11/12/2013 7:10:00 AM
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the most damaging soybean pathogen in North America. Infestations remain... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company