With the improvement of soybean genetics and commodity prices, odds are farmers are producing more... Read more.
We don’t know what the insect pressure will be like later on yet this year. What we can do,... Read more.
Because of the environmental, economical and societal benefits they provide, genetically engineered (GE) varieties... Read more.
Now is a good time to start checking fields for soybean cyst nematodes (SCN) when scouting for other... Read more.
When reviewing average soybean yields across the state, South Dakota State University researchers made a... Read more.
Applicators using ground sprayers for herbicide may be using higher speeds to catch up with weeds... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has announced the results of the request for referendum... Read more.
Valent U.S.A. Corporation announced the launch of Intego Suite System for soybeans. The Intego Suite... Read more.
Researchers from Purdue University and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln have discovered a soybean gene whose... Read more.
There continues to be interest in applying foliar fertilizers to soybeans. This is true even though... Read more.
This has been a wet June with some areas receiving record shattering rainfall. The inclement weather... Read more.
With more than 100 diseases that can attack soybean crops, why would charcoal rot rise to the top... Read more.
- USDA chief says urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- NGFA, other ag groups commend introduction of Senate rail bill
- Registration for AgGateway’s annual conference now open
- Soybean research in Kansas highlighted at breeders’ tour
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- US dollar strength is weighing on crop markets Thursday morning
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- USDA invites public comments on climate report