LSU AgCenter entomologist Jeff Davis is working with redbanded stink bugs to see which soybean varieties... Read more.
The American Soybean Association (ASA) and the Illinois Soybean Association (ISA) teamed up in Washington... Read more.
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
The price of quality farmland in the southern U.S. Midwest and Delta region were steady to softer... Read more.
Soybean diseases are starting to show up in Iowa fields this growing season. In an On-Farm Network... Read more.
Purdue University is establishing a center that will combine the broad-based expertise of dozens of... Read more.
The USDA's latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year suggests... Read more.
For the second year in a row (that we’ve noticed), soybean aphid has been present in North Carolina.... Read more.
The lack of reliable traits to distinguish Palmer amaranth and waterhemp during vegetative stages complicates... Read more.
At least one soybean field in the Jackson Purchase area has suffered from mite damage. The weather... Read more.
The federal government expects Indiana and the nation to grow bumper crops of corn and soybeans for... Read more.
Although unpredictable weather may delay application timing of spring herbicides, more growers are adding a... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals