Soybean research trials conducted by members of the Stoller Enterprises research and product development... Read more.
The Agriculture Department’s latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year... Read more.
In August, the USDA forecast 2014 corn production at record levels, and now it has raised these expectations... Read more.
Valent U.S.A. Corporation announced that Fierce XLT soybean herbicide is now federally registered for preemergence... Read more.
Soybean iron deficiency chlorosis (IDC) is a major problem in the eastern part of North Dakota... Read more.
Brazilian soy farmers are about to start sowing what could be a third consecutive record crop, but... Read more.
In a farmdoc daily article last week (August 29, 2014) we examined trends in the accuracy of USDA... Read more.
Economic damage from soybean podworm larvae is present in many Southwest Missouri soybean fields.... Read more.
Soybean Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) is epidemic in Doniphan and Atchison counties this year and is... Read more.
American Soybean Association (ASA) Director Lance Peterson joined other concerned growers in Fargo,... Read more.
Genetics is a science that can be very intimidating. Sometimes at microscopic levels, many have... Read more.
Conventional management practices are no longer enough to control soybean cyst nematode (SCN), which is... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism