Yara North America, Inc., introduces YaraVita Glytrel MnP, a new foliar product for soybeans that... Read more.
Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
As soybean researchers continue pushing achievable soybean yields, DuPont Pioneer agronomists advise growers to manage... Read more.
It is hard to think about planting crops with the brutally cold weather we have been experiencing... Read more.
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
CruiserMaxx Beans insecticide/fungicide seed treatment, an application of one or more separately registered products, from... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
The cold winter thus far has prompted many folks to ask what the influence of these temperatures might... Read more.
Many times the differences in attaining higher net income for soybean producers can be directly tied... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
The annual damage from soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is greater than that of the next three most destructive... Read more.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants