Controlling marestail in soybeans has been a big challenge for Kansas no-till producers in recent... Read more.
Crop yield can be improved by ensuring adequate nutrient availability. But how should you place the... Read more.
During the annual meeting of its voting delegates at last week's Commodity Classic in San Antonio,... Read more.
From visiting with retailers the past month it is very apparent there will be a major shortage of... Read more.
Strip tillage is one of the conservation tillage options available for managing corn residue prior... Read more.
Two billion dollars annually: Only a problem this large and costly could bring together private industry,... Read more.
Nowadays, farmers are well aware of what they need to do to maximize soybean yield. However, here... Read more.
Based on the responses to the Corn High Yield Checklist, we decided to define the key parameters to... Read more.
If we could predict or know that the planting season during 2014 would be like it was in 2012 (the... Read more.
Engage Agro USA announced it signed a distribution agreement with Heads Up Plant Protectants, Inc.... Read more.
The Syngenta soybean portfolio sustained strong results in 2013 despite adverse conditions. This past growing... Read more.
The average protein and oil levels in the 2013 U.S. soybean crop ticked upward, according to the soy-checkoff-funded... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants