Crop yield can be improved by ensuring adequate nutrient availability. But how should you place the... Read more.
During the annual meeting of its voting delegates at last week's Commodity Classic in San Antonio,... Read more.
From visiting with retailers the past month it is very apparent there will be a major shortage of... Read more.
Strip tillage is one of the conservation tillage options available for managing corn residue prior... Read more.
Two billion dollars annually: Only a problem this large and costly could bring together private industry,... Read more.
Nowadays, farmers are well aware of what they need to do to maximize soybean yield. However, here... Read more.
Based on the responses to the Corn High Yield Checklist, we decided to define the key parameters to... Read more.
If we could predict or know that the planting season during 2014 would be like it was in 2012 (the... Read more.
Engage Agro USA announced it signed a distribution agreement with Heads Up Plant Protectants, Inc.... Read more.
The Syngenta soybean portfolio sustained strong results in 2013 despite adverse conditions. This past growing... Read more.
USDA researchers in Beltsville, Md., have developed a new tool to search for soybean genes that will... Read more.
The average protein and oil levels in the 2013 U.S. soybean crop ticked upward, according to the soy-checkoff-funded... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants