USDA researchers in Beltsville, Md., have developed a new tool to search for soybean genes that will... Read more.
The average protein and oil levels in the 2013 U.S. soybean crop ticked upward, according to the soy-checkoff-funded... Read more.
Yara North America, Inc., introduces YaraVita Glytrel MnP, a new foliar product for soybeans that... Read more.
Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
As soybean researchers continue pushing achievable soybean yields, DuPont Pioneer agronomists advise growers to manage... Read more.
It is hard to think about planting crops with the brutally cold weather we have been experiencing... Read more.
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
CruiserMaxx Beans insecticide/fungicide seed treatment, an application of one or more separately registered products, from... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
The cold winter thus far has prompted many folks to ask what the influence of these temperatures might... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants