Valent U.S.A. Corporation announced that Fierce XLT soybean herbicide is now federally registered for preemergence... Read more.
Soybean iron deficiency chlorosis (IDC) is a major problem in the eastern part of North Dakota... Read more.
Brazilian soy farmers are about to start sowing what could be a third consecutive record crop, but... Read more.
In a farmdoc daily article last week (August 29, 2014) we examined trends in the accuracy of USDA... Read more.
Economic damage from soybean podworm larvae is present in many Southwest Missouri soybean fields.... Read more.
Soybean Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) is epidemic in Doniphan and Atchison counties this year and is... Read more.
American Soybean Association (ASA) Director Lance Peterson joined other concerned growers in Fargo,... Read more.
Genetics is a science that can be very intimidating. Sometimes at microscopic levels, many have... Read more.
Conventional management practices are no longer enough to control soybean cyst nematode (SCN), which is... Read more.
Several soybean diseases have popped up over the past several weeks across Iowa. Although some diseases... Read more.
The University of Georgia has been looking at a lot of early-planted soybeans and trying to decide... Read more.
Sudden death syndrome, or SDS, has been observed in soybean fields in Indiana over the last week.... Read more.
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals