Syngenta announced the winners of The Good Growth Plan Grant Contest at a first anniversary update... Read more.
Crop budgets for 2015 were originally released in July 2014. The 2015 Crop Budgets have been revised... Read more.
Producers are looking for ways to improve soybean yields and profitability and many are planting... Read more.
The evolution and widespread distribution of herbicide-resistant weeds and their management is a challenge for... Read more.
There have been numerous reports across Kentucky of soybean sudden death syndrome (SDS) showing up... Read more.
Current predictions from USDA/NASS for corn and soybean production in Missouri in 2014 is 562.8 and... Read more.
As the soybean and corn harvest hits full stride in much of the nation’s growing regions, the... Read more.
For two days in September, Kansas State University’s Department of Agronomy and K-State Research... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issued its decision deregulating Dow AgroSciences’ Enlist corn and... Read more.
The USDA's Crop Production report to be released by the National Agricultural Statistics Service... Read more.
Chinese imports of U.S. soybeans could plunge by as much as a quarter in the crop year that began... Read more.
Georgia farmer Randy Dowdy just harvested the highest soybean bushel per-acre yield in Georgia history. Dowdy’s... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning