The federal government expects Indiana and the nation to grow bumper crops of corn and soybeans for... Read more.
Although unpredictable weather may delay application timing of spring herbicides, more growers are adding a... Read more.
As Ohio soybeans start to put on pods, one insect pest that needs watching is stink bugs. There are... Read more.
Iowa Soybean Association (ISA) leaders spent the latter half of July in China, strengthening relationships... Read more.
Soybean rust (SBR) was detected in a soybean sentinel plot in Prattville in Autauga County in Alabama... Read more.
August rains, after a dry July, came just in time to fill corn ears and set soybean pods, says a University... Read more.
Since 2000, soybean aphid has been the primary soybean insect pest in Iowa. Infestations are... Read more.
When conditions are just right, sudden death syndrome (SDS) of soybean can cause significant damage... Read more.
Soybean aphids can cause significant damage and lower yield potential on their namesake crop.... Read more.
For farmers seeing weeds in their crop fields this late in the growing season, hand-rouging and pulling... Read more.
Growing conditions and pest pressures constantly evolve. But NK soybeans keep pace with growers’ needs... Read more.
The current recommended economic threshold for late vegetative through R5 stage soybeans is 250 aphids... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Vilsack urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report