Crop budgets for 2015 were originally released in July 2014. The 2015 Crop Budgets have been revised... Read more.
Producers are looking for ways to improve soybean yields and profitability and many are planting... Read more.
The evolution and widespread distribution of herbicide-resistant weeds and their management is a challenge for... Read more.
There have been numerous reports across Kentucky of soybean sudden death syndrome (SDS) showing up... Read more.
Current predictions from USDA/NASS for corn and soybean production in Missouri in 2014 is 562.8 and... Read more.
As the soybean and corn harvest hits full stride in much of the nation’s growing regions, the... Read more.
For two days in September, Kansas State University’s Department of Agronomy and K-State Research... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issued its decision deregulating Dow AgroSciences’ Enlist corn and... Read more.
The USDA's Crop Production report to be released by the National Agricultural Statistics Service... Read more.
Chinese imports of U.S. soybeans could plunge by as much as a quarter in the crop year that began... Read more.
Georgia farmer Randy Dowdy just harvested the highest soybean bushel per-acre yield in Georgia history. Dowdy’s... Read more.
Researchers from Purdue University and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln have discovered a soybean... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement