There have been numerous reports across Kentucky of soybean sudden death syndrome (SDS) showing up... Read more.
Current predictions from USDA/NASS for corn and soybean production in Missouri in 2014 is 562.8 and... Read more.
As the soybean and corn harvest hits full stride in much of the nation’s growing regions, the... Read more.
For two days in September, Kansas State University’s Department of Agronomy and K-State Research... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issued its decision deregulating Dow AgroSciences’ Enlist corn and... Read more.
The USDA's Crop Production report to be released by the National Agricultural Statistics Service... Read more.
Chinese imports of U.S. soybeans could plunge by as much as a quarter in the crop year that began... Read more.
Georgia farmer Randy Dowdy just harvested the highest soybean bushel per-acre yield in Georgia history. Dowdy’s... Read more.
Researchers from Purdue University and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln have discovered a soybean... Read more.
After a challenging start to the season with numerous reports of damping-off, seedling blights and... Read more.
Soybean research trials conducted by members of the Stoller Enterprises research and product development... Read more.
The Agriculture Department’s latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year... Read more.
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals