The current recommended economic threshold for late vegetative through R5 stage soybeans is 250 aphids... Read more.
An impasse between U.S.-based Monsanto Co and soybean buyers in Brazil over royalty payments on... Read more.
Judging by the number of phone calls he receives, Dallas Peterson is very popular this time of year. The... Read more.
Deep-six weed seeds to control pigweeds and other herbicide-resistant pests in soybean fields. “I’m not advocating... Read more.
With the improvement of soybean genetics and commodity prices, odds are farmers are producing more... Read more.
We don’t know what the insect pressure will be like later on yet this year. What we can do,... Read more.
Because of the environmental, economical and societal benefits they provide, genetically engineered (GE) varieties... Read more.
Now is a good time to start checking fields for soybean cyst nematodes (SCN) when scouting for other... Read more.
When reviewing average soybean yields across the state, South Dakota State University researchers made a... Read more.
Applicators using ground sprayers for herbicide may be using higher speeds to catch up with weeds... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has announced the results of the request for referendum... Read more.
Valent U.S.A. Corporation announced the launch of Intego Suite System for soybeans. The Intego Suite... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance