Burcucumber, is a summer annual weed that resembles the cultivated cucumber. Currently, burcucumber can... Read more.
Syngenta announced the winners of The Good Growth Plan Grant Contest at a first anniversary update... Read more.
Crop budgets for 2015 were originally released in July 2014. The 2015 Crop Budgets have been revised... Read more.
Producers are looking for ways to improve soybean yields and profitability and many are planting... Read more.
The evolution and widespread distribution of herbicide-resistant weeds and their management is a challenge for... Read more.
There have been numerous reports across Kentucky of soybean sudden death syndrome (SDS) showing up... Read more.
Current predictions from USDA/NASS for corn and soybean production in Missouri in 2014 is 562.8 and... Read more.
As the soybean and corn harvest hits full stride in much of the nation’s growing regions, the... Read more.
For two days in September, Kansas State University’s Department of Agronomy and K-State Research... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issued its decision deregulating Dow AgroSciences’ Enlist corn and... Read more.
The USDA's Crop Production report to be released by the National Agricultural Statistics Service... Read more.
Chinese imports of U.S. soybeans could plunge by as much as a quarter in the crop year that began... Read more.
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta