Soybean diseases are starting to show up in Iowa fields this growing season. In an On-Farm Network... Read more.
Purdue University is establishing a center that will combine the broad-based expertise of dozens of... Read more.
The USDA's latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year suggests... Read more.
For the second year in a row (that we’ve noticed), soybean aphid has been present in North Carolina.... Read more.
The lack of reliable traits to distinguish Palmer amaranth and waterhemp during vegetative stages complicates... Read more.
At least one soybean field in the Jackson Purchase area has suffered from mite damage. The weather... Read more.
The federal government expects Indiana and the nation to grow bumper crops of corn and soybeans for... Read more.
Although unpredictable weather may delay application timing of spring herbicides, more growers are adding a... Read more.
As Ohio soybeans start to put on pods, one insect pest that needs watching is stink bugs. There are... Read more.
Iowa Soybean Association (ISA) leaders spent the latter half of July in China, strengthening relationships... Read more.
Soybean rust (SBR) was detected in a soybean sentinel plot in Prattville in Autauga County in Alabama... Read more.
August rains, after a dry July, came just in time to fill corn ears and set soybean pods, says a University... Read more.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America