Fall is an excellent time to manage biennial and perennial weeds. In particular, biennials such... Read more.
Two observations on soybean aphids surprised us in 2014. First is that we saw soybean aphids at all.... Read more.
Every year brings on a new set of challenges for harvest and grain management; in the past five years... Read more.
With a chill in the air that feels all too much like autumn is upon us already, it's a great reminder... Read more.
Iowa farmers are using cover crops for erosion control and soil nutrient and pest management in their... Read more.
Syngenta announced that Jim Cuddeback, a corn and soybean grower from Washington, Iowa, is the grand... Read more.
China has suspended the import approval process for a genetically modified soybean variety, citing... Read more.
Facing lower soybean cash prices this year, farmers are looking for opportunities to add to their... Read more.
In its latest Grain Stocks report, the USDA reported 1.24 billion bushels of old crop corn stocks... Read more.
Eliminating weed seeds before they can establish new plants is a practical and effective means of... Read more.
There seems to be more white mold being reported in soybeans this year than in the last few years,... Read more.
Burcucumber, is a summer annual weed that resembles the cultivated cucumber. Currently, burcucumber can... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning