Starter fertilizers (2x2 and in-furrow) have produced mixed results in SMaRT (Soybean Management and Research... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Statement herbicide, a new choice for growers looking for... Read more.
Are you planning more soybean acres this year, as the market anticipates? Are you undecided? Are you... Read more.
Both corn and soybean prices have fallen since last summer, with corn falling more than soybeans.... Read more.
Heat waves could significantly reduce crop yields and threaten global food supply if climate change... Read more.
Soybean improvement through plant breeding has been critical over the years for the success of the... Read more.
On March 31, the USDA will release an estimate of soybean stocks as of March 1. Typically, the most... Read more.
Dry weather conditions during the growing season followed by late season rains may be the cause of... Read more.
Extreme cold and snow cover in many parts of the country have growers guessing about the weather’s... Read more.
Hey, let’s face it. The reason we have more kinds of bugs in the South is because we have a... Read more.
It finally looks like this long winter is coming to a close. We will likely start putting out burndown... Read more.
Voices from across American agriculture have united in strong support of new technology they say is... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants