In its latest Grain Stocks report, the USDA reported 1.24 billion bushels of old crop corn stocks... Read more.
Eliminating weed seeds before they can establish new plants is a practical and effective means of... Read more.
There seems to be more white mold being reported in soybeans this year than in the last few years,... Read more.
Burcucumber, is a summer annual weed that resembles the cultivated cucumber. Currently, burcucumber can... Read more.
Syngenta announced the winners of The Good Growth Plan Grant Contest at a first anniversary update... Read more.
Crop budgets for 2015 were originally released in July 2014. The 2015 Crop Budgets have been revised... Read more.
Producers are looking for ways to improve soybean yields and profitability and many are planting... Read more.
The evolution and widespread distribution of herbicide-resistant weeds and their management is a challenge for... Read more.
There have been numerous reports across Kentucky of soybean sudden death syndrome (SDS) showing up... Read more.
Current predictions from USDA/NASS for corn and soybean production in Missouri in 2014 is 562.8 and... Read more.
As the soybean and corn harvest hits full stride in much of the nation’s growing regions, the... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issued its decision deregulating Dow AgroSciences’ Enlist corn and... Read more.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta