Sudden death syndrome, or SDS, has been observed in soybean fields in Indiana over the last week.... Read more.
For the most part, soybean aphids have been a problem only in odd numbered years. Several other states... Read more.
LSU AgCenter entomologist Jeff Davis is working with redbanded stink bugs to see which soybean varieties... Read more.
The American Soybean Association (ASA) and the Illinois Soybean Association (ISA) teamed up in Washington... Read more.
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
The price of quality farmland in the southern U.S. Midwest and Delta region were steady to softer... Read more.
Soybean diseases are starting to show up in Iowa fields this growing season. In an On-Farm Network... Read more.
Purdue University is establishing a center that will combine the broad-based expertise of dozens of... Read more.
The USDA's latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year suggests... Read more.
For the second year in a row (that we’ve noticed), soybean aphid has been present in North Carolina.... Read more.
The lack of reliable traits to distinguish Palmer amaranth and waterhemp during vegetative stages complicates... Read more.
At least one soybean field in the Jackson Purchase area has suffered from mite damage. The weather... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report