Freezing temperatures wilted leaves and killed soybeans in some fields across Kentucky. Now that temperatures... Read more.
Syngenta announced the registration in Argentina of Fortenza, a novel seed treatment insecticide, for use... Read more.
While many growers are in the thick of the 2013 harvest, most are already making important decisions... Read more.
Soybean harvest is wrapping up and some fields beat all expectations and some indicate potential problem... Read more.
Soybean rust has been confirmed in 18 Arkansas counties: Arkansas, Chicot, Cross, Drew, Desha, Green,... Read more.
We have been receiving numerous phone calls about Dectes stem borer in soybean this year. We began... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the single most damaging soybean pest in the United States. This pest... Read more.
Soybean yield is derived from plants per acre, pods per plant, seeds per pod, and weight of seeds.... Read more.
Responding to the first known report of waterhemp showing resistance to HPPD (4-hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase)-inhibiting herbicides... Read more.
Field crop growers might already be aware that stink bugs could cause injury to soybeans, but it seems... Read more.
The following is a question directed to me by one of our County Agents. It’s an excellent question... Read more.
The Wisconsin Soybean Marketing Board (WSMB) sponsors free nematode testing to help producers stay ahead... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report