U.S. soybean farmers exported 1.7 billion bushels of U.S. soy in the 2012-13 marketing year, which... Read more.
Since 1990 the Iowa State University SCN-resistant Soybean Variety Trial Program has evaluated the agronomic... Read more.
Verdeca, a soybean technology joint venture between Bioceres and Arcadia Biosciences, and GDM Seeds, a... Read more.
Difficult-to-control weeds and the need for rotational flexibility continue to challenge many soybean growers. Dow... Read more.
Marestail (aka horseweed) has two primary periods of emergence - from late summer into fall, and from... Read more.
Soybean producers interested in intensive soybean management should plan to attend one of three Getting... Read more.
2013 soybean yields in Missouri were good, a testimony to the resilience of the state’s top... Read more.
Soybean Cyst Nematode (SCN) is an economically important pest of soybean in Wisconsin. It was first... Read more.
The Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station announced earlier in 2013 the release of KS4313N soybean, a... Read more.
Purdue and Ohio State University Extension have partnered to publish a new fact sheet aimed at helping... Read more.
My intent with each blog that I post is to inform you of new technology and/or products that may benefit... Read more.
Traditionally, growers have not spent as much time selecting soybean varieties as they have corn hybrids,... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?