In 2012, soybean vein necrosis disease (SVND) was described for the first time in Wisconsin. This... Read more.
The following management practices have been proven to maximize soybean yields and profitability. Reduce harvest losses Preventable... Read more.
A team of scientists from the University of Missouri, the University of Georgia and the Beijing Genome... Read more.
Brown marmorated stink bug populations are increasing in soybean fields across southern Pennsylvania. We have... Read more.
A variety of foliar diseases have shown up in soybean fields across Indiana this season and need to... Read more.
Farmers who grow 90 percent of the world’s soybeans and normally battle for global market share... Read more.
Soybean producers should look for sudden death syndrome, or SDS, and brown stem rot when scouting... Read more.
Over the past few weeks, we have seen soybean aphids rapidly increase in population size and have... Read more.
Planting soybeans into standing wheat can not only result in higher soybean yields but offer a significant... Read more.
This year has been a challenging one for soybean production in Missouri. Late planting and extremes... Read more.
The first capture of Kudzu bug in a Tennessee county directly bordering Kentucky has been reported.... Read more.
New interactive presentations developed by the United Soybean Board (USB) help educate soybean farmers on... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease