Applicators using ground sprayers for herbicide may be using higher speeds to catch up with weeds... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has announced the results of the request for referendum... Read more.
Valent U.S.A. Corporation announced the launch of Intego Suite System for soybeans. The Intego Suite... Read more.
Researchers from Purdue University and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln have discovered a soybean gene whose... Read more.
There continues to be interest in applying foliar fertilizers to soybeans. This is true even though... Read more.
This has been a wet June with some areas receiving record shattering rainfall. The inclement weather... Read more.
With more than 100 diseases that can attack soybean crops, why would charcoal rot rise to the top... Read more.
Due to the excessive and record-breaking rainfall that occurred early Sunday morning, many fields in... Read more.
Overview With U.S. corn and soybean conditions near record good-to-excellent levels and the June acreage... Read more.
Farmers in the Great Lakes area of the U.S. may be concerned about white mold (also called Sclerotinia... Read more.
Several reports from fields in parts of the state with repeated saturating rains are reporting high... Read more.
This time of year, soybeans may begin showing signs of chlorosis or other leaf discoloration in all... Read more.
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Researchers explore early corn planting
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014