Cheminova, Inc. announced the introduction of Cercobin fungicide, a broad spectrum curative and preventative systemic... Read more.
Bean leaf beetle adults are susceptible to cold weather and most will die when the air temperature... Read more.
Economic infestations of kudzu bugs in Alabama soybeans occurred for the first time in 2012 in scattered... Read more.
The record low temperatures over the past few months may reduce some pest populations this spring,... Read more.
Among the four glyphosate resistant weeds in South Dakota, common waterhemp has the potential to be... Read more.
This spring, soybean growers have a new tool in the battle against resistant weeds that reduce yield... Read more.
The International Soy Grower Alliance (ISGA) held its first mission to China in March, focusing discussion... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has teamed with University of Tennessee AgResearch and the Missouri... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences announced that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has approved federal registration for Seeker... Read more.
The last U.S. patent covering the original Roundup Ready soybean trait expires in 2015. As U.S. farmers... Read more.
Kochia has been a weed of concern in South Dakota for almost a century. First introduced to the U.S.... Read more.
Starter fertilizers (2x2 and in-furrow) have produced mixed results in SMaRT (Soybean Management and Research... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America