For two days in September, Kansas State University’s Department of Agronomy and K-State Research... Read more.
Chinese imports of U.S. soybeans could plunge by as much as a quarter in the crop year that began... Read more.
Georgia farmer Randy Dowdy just harvested the highest soybean bushel per-acre yield in Georgia history. Dowdy’s... Read more.
Researchers from Purdue University and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln have discovered a soybean... Read more.
After a challenging start to the season with numerous reports of damping-off, seedling blights and... Read more.
Soybean research trials conducted by members of the Stoller Enterprises research and product development... Read more.
The Agriculture Department’s latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year... Read more.
In August, the USDA forecast 2014 corn production at record levels, and now it has raised these expectations... Read more.
Valent U.S.A. Corporation announced that Fierce XLT soybean herbicide is now federally registered for preemergence... Read more.
Soybean iron deficiency chlorosis (IDC) is a major problem in the eastern part of North Dakota... Read more.
In a farmdoc daily article last week (August 29, 2014) we examined trends in the accuracy of USDA... Read more.
Economic damage from soybean podworm larvae is present in many Southwest Missouri soybean fields.... Read more.
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- New insect management knowledge program from Monsanto
- Why is micronutrient availability so patchy in a field?
- Monsanto issues comment on Oregon and Montana GM wheat
- Crop traders are awaiting today's big USDA reports
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto