Landmark Services Cooperative announced a new partnership with Curry Seeds. This new agreement broadens... Read more.
With rain delaying the U.S. harvest and domestic and export use of crops strong, the squeeze on storage... Read more.
The two primary requirements for soybean seed germination are temperatures above 50 degrees F and... Read more.
Crisp, clear fall days are perfect for splitting firewood, tilling the garden under and collecting... Read more.
Hot, dry conditions can wreak havoc on a field of soybeans. According to the National Center for... Read more.
Common chickweed (Stellaria media) that is resistant to Group 2, or ALS-inhibiting herbicides, is... Read more.
Soybean pod shattering is not completely understood. Through breeding efforts (beginning approximately 5,000... Read more.
With harvest now in full swing Paul O. Johnson, SDSU Extension weed science coordinator, reminds farmers... Read more.
Fall harvest is a good time for producers to assess the weed problems they had in soybean fields this... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer and Cargill announced that they will work with farmers near Cargill’s facility in... Read more.
Phytophthora is one of the most common and damaging pathogens in soybeans, especially in the... Read more.
Fall is an excellent time to manage biennial and perennial weeds. In particular, biennials such... Read more.
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Cronus Chemicals chooses Illinois for fertilizer plant