Landmark Services Cooperative announced a new partnership with Curry Seeds. This new agreement broadens... Read more.
With rain delaying the U.S. harvest and domestic and export use of crops strong, the squeeze on storage... Read more.
The two primary requirements for soybean seed germination are temperatures above 50 degrees F and... Read more.
Crisp, clear fall days are perfect for splitting firewood, tilling the garden under and collecting... Read more.
Hot, dry conditions can wreak havoc on a field of soybeans. According to the National Center for... Read more.
Common chickweed (Stellaria media) that is resistant to Group 2, or ALS-inhibiting herbicides, is... Read more.
Soybean pod shattering is not completely understood. Through breeding efforts (beginning approximately 5,000... Read more.
With harvest now in full swing Paul O. Johnson, SDSU Extension weed science coordinator, reminds farmers... Read more.
Fall harvest is a good time for producers to assess the weed problems they had in soybean fields this... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer and Cargill announced that they will work with farmers near Cargill’s facility in... Read more.
Phytophthora is one of the most common and damaging pathogens in soybeans, especially in the... Read more.
Fall is an excellent time to manage biennial and perennial weeds. In particular, biennials such... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement