02/18/2014 7:20:00 AM
As soybean researchers continue pushing achievable soybean yields, DuPont Pioneer agronomists advise growers to manage... Read more.
02/17/2014 7:00:00 AM
It is hard to think about planting crops with the brutally cold weather we have been experiencing... Read more.
02/13/2014 7:20:00 AM
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
02/13/2014 7:15:00 AM
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
02/12/2014 2:05:00 PM
CruiserMaxx Beans insecticide/fungicide seed treatment, an application of one or more separately registered products, from... Read more.
02/12/2014 7:35:00 AM
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
02/12/2014 7:00:00 AM
The cold winter thus far has prompted many folks to ask what the influence of these temperatures might... Read more.
02/10/2014 7:00:00 AM
Many times the differences in attaining higher net income for soybean producers can be directly tied... Read more.
02/10/2014 7:00:00 AM
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
02/06/2014 3:55:00 PM
The annual damage from soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is greater than that of the next three most destructive... Read more.
02/04/2014 7:00:00 AM
DuPont Pioneer and the Two Blades Foundation (2Blades) announced a research collaboration to develop soybean... Read more.
02/03/2014 3:30:00 PM
There's a new No. 1 bad weed to watch in Missouri, says Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Layco Declining Weight Blend System