At least one soybean field in the Jackson Purchase area has suffered from mite damage. The weather... Read more.
The federal government expects Indiana and the nation to grow bumper crops of corn and soybeans for... Read more.
Although unpredictable weather may delay application timing of spring herbicides, more growers are adding a... Read more.
As Ohio soybeans start to put on pods, one insect pest that needs watching is stink bugs. There are... Read more.
Iowa Soybean Association (ISA) leaders spent the latter half of July in China, strengthening relationships... Read more.
Soybean rust (SBR) was detected in a soybean sentinel plot in Prattville in Autauga County in Alabama... Read more.
August rains, after a dry July, came just in time to fill corn ears and set soybean pods, says a University... Read more.
Since 2000, soybean aphid has been the primary soybean insect pest in Iowa. Infestations are... Read more.
When conditions are just right, sudden death syndrome (SDS) of soybean can cause significant damage... Read more.
Soybean aphids can cause significant damage and lower yield potential on their namesake crop.... Read more.
For farmers seeing weeds in their crop fields this late in the growing season, hand-rouging and pulling... Read more.
Growing conditions and pest pressures constantly evolve. But NK soybeans keep pace with growers’ needs... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law