Brazilian soy farmers are about to start sowing what could be a third consecutive record crop, but... Read more.
Soybean Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) is epidemic in Doniphan and Atchison counties this year and is... Read more.
American Soybean Association (ASA) Director Lance Peterson joined other concerned growers in Fargo,... Read more.
Genetics is a science that can be very intimidating. Sometimes at microscopic levels, many have... Read more.
Conventional management practices are no longer enough to control soybean cyst nematode (SCN), which is... Read more.
Several soybean diseases have popped up over the past several weeks across Iowa. Although some diseases... Read more.
The University of Georgia has been looking at a lot of early-planted soybeans and trying to decide... Read more.
Sudden death syndrome, or SDS, has been observed in soybean fields in Indiana over the last week.... Read more.
For the most part, soybean aphids have been a problem only in odd numbered years. Several other states... Read more.
LSU AgCenter entomologist Jeff Davis is working with redbanded stink bugs to see which soybean varieties... Read more.
The American Soybean Association (ASA) and the Illinois Soybean Association (ISA) teamed up in Washington... Read more.
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- EPA regional head and ag leaders talk water quality