A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
CruiserMaxx Beans insecticide/fungicide seed treatment, an application of one or more separately registered products, from... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
The cold winter thus far has prompted many folks to ask what the influence of these temperatures might... Read more.
Many times the differences in attaining higher net income for soybean producers can be directly tied... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
The annual damage from soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is greater than that of the next three most destructive... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer and the Two Blades Foundation (2Blades) announced a research collaboration to develop soybean... Read more.
There's a new No. 1 bad weed to watch in Missouri, says Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
Soybean plantings will likely increase by two million acres or more in 2014, indicating reason to... Read more.
Kansas State University is partnering with companies and organizations to present K-State Soybean Schools in... Read more.
The pace of consumption of U.S. soybeans continues to draw a lot of market attention. The pace of... Read more.
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism