2013 soybean yields in Missouri were good, a testimony to the resilience of the state’s top... Read more.
Soybean Cyst Nematode (SCN) is an economically important pest of soybean in Wisconsin. It was first... Read more.
The Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station announced earlier in 2013 the release of KS4313N soybean, a... Read more.
Purdue and Ohio State University Extension have partnered to publish a new fact sheet aimed at helping... Read more.
My intent with each blog that I post is to inform you of new technology and/or products that may benefit... Read more.
Traditionally, growers have not spent as much time selecting soybean varieties as they have corn hybrids,... Read more.
LSU AgCenter soybean specialist Ron Levy is conducting the first year of a study at the Dean Lee Research... Read more.
Nematodes are part of nature and part of the “rhizosphere,” which is another word for... Read more.
According to the United States Department of Agriculture National Agricultural Statistics Service, nearly 15 percent... Read more.
High oleic soybeans deliver innovation in every pod harvested. It’s innovation that provides solutions to... Read more.
Soybeans have high protein content, which is rich in nitrogen (N), so the crop’s need for N... Read more.
Soybean producers in Mississippi irrigate the third most acres in the U.S., second only to Nebraska... Read more.
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto