The Wisconsin Soybean Marketing Board (WSMB) sponsors free nematode testing to help producers stay ahead... Read more.
Evogene Ltd., a plant genomics company specializing in enhancing crop productivity for the food, feed... Read more.
Resistance of the frogeye leaf spot fungus (Cercospora sojina) on soybean to strobilurin type fungicides... Read more.
Fall harvest is a good time for producers to assess the weed problems they had in soybean fields this... Read more.
The so called "green stem" disorder was seen in almost every soybean field scouted the first week... Read more.
Soybean farmers have a few years to wait but should be looking forward to protecting their crops... Read more.
Widespread and often very dense populations of marestail in soybean fields last spring caught the... Read more.
The soybean cyst nematode (SCN) continues to expand in South Dakota. Since its first discovery in... Read more.
Globally, soybean growers lose $157 billion in annual harvests from plant-parasitic nematodes, according to Louisiana... Read more.
Over the past several weeks, we have received several samples in the Plant and Insect Diagnostic Clinic... Read more.
This year we have seen several soybean stem and root rot diseases for which the main management action... Read more.
Soybean producers can easily get an idea of the yield potential of their crops with a Purdue Extension... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law