Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
As soybean researchers continue pushing achievable soybean yields, DuPont Pioneer agronomists advise growers to manage... Read more.
It is hard to think about planting crops with the brutally cold weather we have been experiencing... Read more.
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
CruiserMaxx Beans insecticide/fungicide seed treatment, an application of one or more separately registered products, from... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
The cold winter thus far has prompted many folks to ask what the influence of these temperatures might... Read more.
Many times the differences in attaining higher net income for soybean producers can be directly tied... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
The annual damage from soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is greater than that of the next three most destructive... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer and the Two Blades Foundation (2Blades) announced a research collaboration to develop soybean... Read more.
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta