Nowadays, farmers are well aware of what they need to do to maximize soybean yield. However, here... Read more.
Based on the responses to the Corn High Yield Checklist, we decided to define the key parameters to... Read more.
If we could predict or know that the planting season during 2014 would be like it was in 2012 (the... Read more.
Engage Agro USA announced it signed a distribution agreement with Heads Up Plant Protectants, Inc.... Read more.
The Syngenta soybean portfolio sustained strong results in 2013 despite adverse conditions. This past growing... Read more.
USDA researchers in Beltsville, Md., have developed a new tool to search for soybean genes that will... Read more.
The average protein and oil levels in the 2013 U.S. soybean crop ticked upward, according to the soy-checkoff-funded... Read more.
Yara North America, Inc., introduces YaraVita Glytrel MnP, a new foliar product for soybeans that... Read more.
Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
As soybean researchers continue pushing achievable soybean yields, DuPont Pioneer agronomists advise growers to manage... Read more.
It is hard to think about planting crops with the brutally cold weather we have been experiencing... Read more.
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Initiatives attack biotech on ballots in Colorado, Oregon, Maui
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism