Farmers need to start scouting their fields for winter annual weeds and making decisions about spring... Read more.
Chinese buyers may default on a further 1.2 million tonnes of soybeans worth about $900 million being... Read more.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released its new baseline projections through 2024. The baseline is... Read more.
Now that we know how many acres farmers are intending to plant, the critical factor shaping production... Read more.
Last year, Jim Specht and Patricio Grassini, University of Nebraska agronomists, well documented that, on... Read more.
Weed control at spring planting, an increasing challenge with herbicide-resistant weeds, presents extra concerns when... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the introduction of Cercobin fungicide, a broad spectrum curative and preventative systemic... Read more.
Bean leaf beetle adults are susceptible to cold weather and most will die when the air temperature... Read more.
Economic infestations of kudzu bugs in Alabama soybeans occurred for the first time in 2012 in scattered... Read more.
The record low temperatures over the past few months may reduce some pest populations this spring,... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement