"Soil testing has proven to be a reliable tool to guide fertilizer recommendations. However, growers... Read more.
The arrival of kudzu bug to Arkansas is not “if,” but “when,” Jeremy Greene professor... Read more.
There is widespread concern about potential sulfur (S) deficiencies in corn and soybeans in the North... Read more.
U.S. soybean farmers exported 1.7 billion bushels of U.S. soy in the 2012-13 marketing year, which... Read more.
Since 1990 the Iowa State University SCN-resistant Soybean Variety Trial Program has evaluated the agronomic... Read more.
Verdeca, a soybean technology joint venture between Bioceres and Arcadia Biosciences, and GDM Seeds, a... Read more.
Difficult-to-control weeds and the need for rotational flexibility continue to challenge many soybean growers. Dow... Read more.
Marestail (aka horseweed) has two primary periods of emergence - from late summer into fall, and from... Read more.
Soybean producers interested in intensive soybean management should plan to attend one of three Getting... Read more.
2013 soybean yields in Missouri were good, a testimony to the resilience of the state’s top... Read more.
Soybean Cyst Nematode (SCN) is an economically important pest of soybean in Wisconsin. It was first... Read more.
The Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station announced earlier in 2013 the release of KS4313N soybean, a... Read more.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014