The cold winter thus far has prompted many folks to ask what the influence of these temperatures might... Read more.
Many times the differences in attaining higher net income for soybean producers can be directly tied... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
The annual damage from soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is greater than that of the next three most destructive... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer and the Two Blades Foundation (2Blades) announced a research collaboration to develop soybean... Read more.
There's a new No. 1 bad weed to watch in Missouri, says Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
Soybean plantings will likely increase by two million acres or more in 2014, indicating reason to... Read more.
Kansas State University is partnering with companies and organizations to present K-State Soybean Schools in... Read more.
The pace of consumption of U.S. soybeans continues to draw a lot of market attention. The pace of... Read more.
Iowa State University personnel assessed foliar fungicide and insecticide use on soybeans at seven locations... Read more.
Soybean growers interested in contracting high yielding soybean varieties with additional premiums have four new... Read more.
The soybean cyst nematode (SCN) continues to be a major yield-reducing pathogen of soybeans in Iowa,... Read more.
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- LSU researchers look for biological controls for aflatoxin
- U.S. soft red winter wheat hit hard by head scab
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease