Starter fertilizers (2x2 and in-furrow) have produced mixed results in SMaRT (Soybean Management and Research... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Statement herbicide, a new choice for growers looking for... Read more.
Are you planning more soybean acres this year, as the market anticipates? Are you undecided? Are you... Read more.
Both corn and soybean prices have fallen since last summer, with corn falling more than soybeans.... Read more.
Heat waves could significantly reduce crop yields and threaten global food supply if climate change... Read more.
Soybean improvement through plant breeding has been critical over the years for the success of the... Read more.
On March 31, the USDA will release an estimate of soybean stocks as of March 1. Typically, the most... Read more.
Dry weather conditions during the growing season followed by late season rains may be the cause of... Read more.
Extreme cold and snow cover in many parts of the country have growers guessing about the weather’s... Read more.
Hey, let’s face it. The reason we have more kinds of bugs in the South is because we have a... Read more.
It finally looks like this long winter is coming to a close. We will likely start putting out burndown... Read more.
Voices from across American agriculture have united in strong support of new technology they say is... Read more.
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Ag markets posted mixed reactions to the USDA reports
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto