How do soybeans respond to prolonged saturated soil conditions? When soils are saturated for a prolonged... Read more.
Soybean rust was found on kudzu in Bay Minette in Baldwin County, Ala., on June 3. That was the first... Read more.
Glyphosate dose response studies have confirmed a glyphosate-resistant population of common ragweed (Ambrosia artimisiifolia)... Read more.
There are no major insect pests of soybean seedlings, but occasionally we do run into problems. Some... Read more.
Japanese beetle is becoming a more common field crop pest in Iowa. Literature shows adults need about... Read more.
Where soybean stands have been severely damaged or lost, producers may be thinking about replanting.... Read more.
Once again, Drs. Dave Voegtlin (retired entomologist, Illinois Natural History Survey) and Dave Hogg (Professor... Read more.
Recent years of dry growing conditions have reduced the occurrence of sudden death syndrome (SDS)... Read more.
Spring warm-up and field dry-out has been erratic this planting season of 2014. Cold and wet conditions... Read more.
Grower interest in management strategies for high-yielding soybeans is spurring DuPont Pioneer to fund research... Read more.
A new laboratory technique developed by Agricultural Research Service (ARS) scientists could speed the search... Read more.
The North Central Soybean Research Program (NCSRP) recently launched the Soybean Research &... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning