A team of scientists from the University of Missouri, the University of Georgia and the Beijing Genome... Read more.
Brown marmorated stink bug populations are increasing in soybean fields across southern Pennsylvania. We have... Read more.
A variety of foliar diseases have shown up in soybean fields across Indiana this season and need to... Read more.
Farmers who grow 90 percent of the world’s soybeans and normally battle for global market share... Read more.
Soybean producers should look for sudden death syndrome, or SDS, and brown stem rot when scouting... Read more.
Over the past few weeks, we have seen soybean aphids rapidly increase in population size and have... Read more.
Planting soybeans into standing wheat can not only result in higher soybean yields but offer a significant... Read more.
This year has been a challenging one for soybean production in Missouri. Late planting and extremes... Read more.
The first capture of Kudzu bug in a Tennessee county directly bordering Kentucky has been reported.... Read more.
New interactive presentations developed by the United Soybean Board (USB) help educate soybean farmers on... Read more.
After taking much of the growing season off, soybean diseases are finally starting to wake up and... Read more.
Soybean sudden death syndrome (SDS) caused by the root-rotting, soil-borne fungus Fusarium virguliforme, is beginning... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants