The last U.S. patent covering the original Roundup Ready soybean trait expires in 2015. As U.S. farmers... Read more.
Kochia has been a weed of concern in South Dakota for almost a century. First introduced to the U.S.... Read more.
Starter fertilizers (2x2 and in-furrow) have produced mixed results in SMaRT (Soybean Management and Research... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Statement herbicide, a new choice for growers looking for... Read more.
Are you planning more soybean acres this year, as the market anticipates? Are you undecided? Are you... Read more.
Both corn and soybean prices have fallen since last summer, with corn falling more than soybeans.... Read more.
Heat waves could significantly reduce crop yields and threaten global food supply if climate change... Read more.
Soybean improvement through plant breeding has been critical over the years for the success of the... Read more.
On March 31, the USDA will release an estimate of soybean stocks as of March 1. Typically, the most... Read more.
Dry weather conditions during the growing season followed by late season rains may be the cause of... Read more.
Extreme cold and snow cover in many parts of the country have growers guessing about the weather’s... Read more.
Hey, let’s face it. The reason we have more kinds of bugs in the South is because we have a... Read more.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America