Syngenta held a grand re-opening for its newly expanded Clinton, Ill., corn and soybean research and... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant waterhemp populations continue to expand into more areas of Illinois each season. Waterhemp... Read more.
“Soybeans in the Americas” concluded the BASF Agricultural Solutions Media Summit at Durham, N.C., earlier... Read more.
Because nearly 95 percent of soybeans in the U.S. are grown from biotechnology seed, it was only fitting... Read more.
On June 30, the USDA will release an estimate of U.S. stocks of soybeans as of June 1 and forecasts... Read more.
With the recent heavy rains, many corn and soybean fields have areas where crops are experiencing... Read more.
For years a disease complex of a plant-parasitic nematode and fungal pathogen has damaged soybean... Read more.
On June 30, USDA will release an estimate of U.S. stocks of soybeans (as of June 1) and forecasts... Read more.
Many factors can adversely affect soybean germination and emergence. Detecting and identifying emergence problems... Read more.
Putting in a crop of soybeans following wheat can really boost your income. Adequate moisture at... Read more.
How do soybeans respond to prolonged saturated soil conditions? When soils are saturated for a prolonged... Read more.
Soybean rust was found on kudzu in Bay Minette in Baldwin County, Ala., on June 3. That was the first... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism