Farmers still have a fighting chance to stop Palmer Amaranth, a tough yield-robbing weed, from spreading... Read more.
Cool conditions and heavy rains after planting can favor seedling diseases, especially those caused by... Read more.
Integrated weed management programs offer the greatest potential for long-term, sustainable solutions to weed populations... Read more.
Slow planting progress this spring has led to all efforts being focused on getting the crop in the... Read more.
Delayed corn planting coupled with frequent rainfall events and poor planting conditions have postponed soybean... Read more.
Italian ryegrass has shown resistance to five different herbicide modes of action in the United States.... Read more.
What do weeds want? They want their space. Weeds aggressively fight for water, light and nutrients,... Read more.
Despite cold soil temperatures, which has delayed dandelion emergence, managing dandelion in no-tillage soybean... Read more.
Opportunities exist for farmers to increase soybean yield and profitability by selecting row spacing... Read more.
Rising levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere may cut the nutritional quality of some of the world's... Read more.
A new study shows that soybean plants can be redesigned to increase crop yields while requiring less... Read more.
The world’s most widely used weed killer is not responsible for perpetuating Sudden Death Syndrome... Read more.
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto