The so called "green stem" disorder was seen in almost every soybean field scouted the first week... Read more.
Soybean farmers have a few years to wait but should be looking forward to protecting their crops... Read more.
Widespread and often very dense populations of marestail in soybean fields last spring caught the... Read more.
The soybean cyst nematode (SCN) continues to expand in South Dakota. Since its first discovery in... Read more.
Globally, soybean growers lose $157 billion in annual harvests from plant-parasitic nematodes, according to Louisiana... Read more.
Over the past several weeks, we have received several samples in the Plant and Insect Diagnostic Clinic... Read more.
This year we have seen several soybean stem and root rot diseases for which the main management action... Read more.
Soybean producers can easily get an idea of the yield potential of their crops with a Purdue Extension... Read more.
Now that Asian soybean rust (SBR) has been confirmed in Suffolk, Va., growers in the state need to... Read more.
As soybean harvest gets into full swing, harvest aids are often applied to desiccate weeds and expedite... Read more.
In 2012, soybean vein necrosis disease (SVND) was described for the first time in Wisconsin. This... Read more.
The following management practices have been proven to maximize soybean yields and profitability. Reduce harvest losses Preventable... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants