Extreme cold and snow cover in many parts of the country have growers guessing about the weather’s... Read more.
Hey, let’s face it. The reason we have more kinds of bugs in the South is because we have a... Read more.
It finally looks like this long winter is coming to a close. We will likely start putting out burndown... Read more.
Voices from across American agriculture have united in strong support of new technology they say is... Read more.
Controlling marestail in soybeans has been a big challenge for Kansas no-till producers in recent... Read more.
Crop yield can be improved by ensuring adequate nutrient availability. But how should you place the... Read more.
During the annual meeting of its voting delegates at last week's Commodity Classic in San Antonio,... Read more.
From visiting with retailers the past month it is very apparent there will be a major shortage of... Read more.
Strip tillage is one of the conservation tillage options available for managing corn residue prior... Read more.
Two billion dollars annually: Only a problem this large and costly could bring together private industry,... Read more.
Nowadays, farmers are well aware of what they need to do to maximize soybean yield. However, here... Read more.
Based on the responses to the Corn High Yield Checklist, we decided to define the key parameters to... Read more.
- USDA reminds farmers of 2014 farm bill conservation compliance
- AgGateway offers precision ag standards for seeding operations
- Phytech reveals its PlantBeat service to U.S. farmers
- Accurate plant tissue analysis starts at the crop sample
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics