For the most part, soybean aphids have been a problem only in odd numbered years. Several other states... Read more.
LSU AgCenter entomologist Jeff Davis is working with redbanded stink bugs to see which soybean varieties... Read more.
The American Soybean Association (ASA) and the Illinois Soybean Association (ISA) teamed up in Washington... Read more.
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
The price of quality farmland in the southern U.S. Midwest and Delta region were steady to softer... Read more.
Soybean diseases are starting to show up in Iowa fields this growing season. In an On-Farm Network... Read more.
Purdue University is establishing a center that will combine the broad-based expertise of dozens of... Read more.
The USDA's latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year suggests... Read more.
For the second year in a row (that we’ve noticed), soybean aphid has been present in North Carolina.... Read more.
The lack of reliable traits to distinguish Palmer amaranth and waterhemp during vegetative stages complicates... Read more.
At least one soybean field in the Jackson Purchase area has suffered from mite damage. The weather... Read more.
The federal government expects Indiana and the nation to grow bumper crops of corn and soybeans for... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease