Maintaining adequate levels of rhizobia organisms in the soil can help increase nitrogen (N) fixation,... Read more.
There has been a great deal of interest in recent months in the idea of using nitrogen fertilizer... Read more.
It is very seldom today that we have an opportunity to see how crops grow in soil that has been newly... Read more.
The USDA's survey of U.S. crop producers last month revealed intentions to plant 81.493 million acres... Read more.
Farmers need to start scouting their fields for winter annual weeds and making decisions about spring... Read more.
Chinese buyers may default on a further 1.2 million tonnes of soybeans worth about $900 million being... Read more.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released its new baseline projections through 2024. The baseline is... Read more.
Now that we know how many acres farmers are intending to plant, the critical factor shaping production... Read more.
Last year, Jim Specht and Patricio Grassini, University of Nebraska agronomists, well documented that, on... Read more.
Weed control at spring planting, an increasing challenge with herbicide-resistant weeds, presents extra concerns when... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants