03/07/2014 7:00:00 AM
From visiting with retailers the past month it is very apparent there will be a major shortage of... Read more.
03/05/2014 7:00:00 AM
Strip tillage is one of the conservation tillage options available for managing corn residue prior... Read more.
03/03/2014 2:30:00 PM
Two billion dollars annually: Only a problem this large and costly could bring together private industry,... Read more.
03/03/2014 7:00:00 AM
Nowadays, farmers are well aware of what they need to do to maximize soybean yield. However, here... Read more.
02/26/2014 7:15:00 AM
Based on the responses to the Corn High Yield Checklist, we decided to define the key parameters to... Read more.
02/26/2014 7:00:00 AM
If we could predict or know that the planting season during 2014 would be like it was in 2012 (the... Read more.
02/21/2014 3:00:00 PM
Engage Agro USA announced it signed a distribution agreement with Heads Up Plant Protectants, Inc.... Read more.
02/21/2014 7:00:00 AM
The Syngenta soybean portfolio sustained strong results in 2013 despite adverse conditions. This past growing... Read more.
02/20/2014 11:00:00 AM
USDA researchers in Beltsville, Md., have developed a new tool to search for soybean genes that will... Read more.
02/20/2014 7:10:00 AM
The average protein and oil levels in the 2013 U.S. soybean crop ticked upward, according to the soy-checkoff-funded... Read more.
02/19/2014 7:15:00 AM
Yara North America, Inc., introduces YaraVita Glytrel MnP, a new foliar product for soybeans that... Read more.
02/18/2014 10:40:00 AM
Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.