Control of marestail in no-till soybeans
3. Include residual herbicides with the burndown treatment. Add one of the following herbicides or herbicide combinations to the burndown herbicides, for residual control of marestail until the soybean leaf canopy develops. Where a saflufenacil product is used for burndown, do not use a residual herbicide containing flumioxazin (Valor, Valor XLT, Envive, Enlite, Gangster) or sulfentrazone (Authority products).
- Valor, Valor XLT, Envive, Enlite, or Gangster
- Authority First, Sonic, Authority XL, Authority Broadleaf, or Spartan
- Canopy/Cloak DF + metribuzin (total metribuzin rate must be at least 0.38 lb ai/A)
- metribuzin (Metri DF, Tricor, etc) or Boundary (metribuzin rate must be at least 0.38 lb ai/A)
4. Herbicides for POST control. Liberty is the only consistently effective herbicide for POST control (for use only in LibertyLink soybeans). If marestail plants escape the measures outlined above and require POST control in Roundup Ready soybeans, try a combination of glyphosate plus Classic or FirstRate at the highest allowable rates. These combinations are likely to be variable in their effectiveness but may work in some fields.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company