Soil-dwelling nematodes cannot be seen with the naked eye, but the damage they do to crops shows... Read more.
Ray McAllister, Ph.D., senior director, regulatory policy, CropLife America issued the following statement in regards... Read more.
Corn returns in 2014 likely will be negative on many farms, with losses near $100 per acre on cash... Read more.
Soybean farmers have a new resistance challenge – fungicide-resistant diseases. At the same time that many... Read more.
An effective way to manage the soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is to grow SCN-resistant soybean varieties.... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer and Perdue AgriBusiness announced that Perdue plans to more than double the acreage... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency released an analysis of studies on the efficacy of neonicotinoid... Read more.
A record U.S. soybean crop is bigger than expected, but not in Iowa. National soybean production... Read more.
A coalition of U.S. farmer and environmental groups filed a lawsuit on Wednesday seeking to overturn... Read more.
Herbicides applied in the fall often can provide improved control of many winter annual weed species... Read more.
Syngenta has released a new series of Crop Talk videos showcasing growers’ biggest challenges and... Read more.
Soybean rust was confirmed earlier this week in three Arkansas counties: Ashley, Chicot and Drew. Amanda... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning