A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the introduction of Cercobin fungicide, a broad spectrum curative and preventative systemic... Read more.
Bean leaf beetle adults are susceptible to cold weather and most will die when the air temperature... Read more.
Economic infestations of kudzu bugs in Alabama soybeans occurred for the first time in 2012 in scattered... Read more.
The record low temperatures over the past few months may reduce some pest populations this spring,... Read more.
Among the four glyphosate resistant weeds in South Dakota, common waterhemp has the potential to be... Read more.
This spring, soybean growers have a new tool in the battle against resistant weeds that reduce yield... Read more.
The International Soy Grower Alliance (ISGA) held its first mission to China in March, focusing discussion... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has teamed with University of Tennessee AgResearch and the Missouri... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences announced that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has approved federal registration for Seeker... Read more.
The last U.S. patent covering the original Roundup Ready soybean trait expires in 2015. As U.S. farmers... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants