Richmond, VA Wed Aug 20, 2014 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Aug 20, 2014
Wheat 6 lower. Corn 3-4 lower, new crop 4 lower.
Soybeans 15 lower, new crop 15 lower.
Norfolk Terminal area
No 2 red winter wheat 5.00 new crop ---
No 2 yellow corn 4.05 new crop 3.68
No 1 soybeans 12.23 new crop 10.38
Norfolk Producer area
No 2 red winter wheat 4.70 new crop ---
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop 3.58
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 10.23
No 2 red winter wheat 4.60 new crop ---
No 2 yellow corn 3.98 new crop 3.88
No 1 soybeans 11.83 new crop 9.93
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop ---
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop 4.13
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 10.08
Middle Peninsula area
No 2 red winter wheat 4.90 new crop ---
No 2 yellow corn 3.68 new crop 3.48
No 1 soybeans 11.61 new crop 10.08
No 2 red winter wheat 5.30 new crop ---
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement