Richmond, VA Wed Jun 18, 2014 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Jun 18, 2014
Wheat mostly 5 higher, new crop 5 higher. Corn 3 higher, new crop steady. Soybeans 8-11 higher, new crop 1 higher. Barley steady.
Norfolk Terminal area
No 2 red winter wheat 5.42 new crop ---
No 2 yellow corn 4.87 new crop 4.40
No 1 soybeans 14.52 new crop 12.03
Norfolk Producer area
No 2 red winter wheat 5.22 new crop ---
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop 4.30
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 11.88
No 2 red winter wheat 5.27 new crop ---
No 2 yellow corn 4.87 new crop 4.60
No 1 soybeans 14.43 new crop 11.63
No 2 red winter wheat 5.12 new crop ---
No 2 yellow corn 4.97 new crop 4.80
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 11.58
No 2 barley 2.60 new crop ---
Middle Peninsula area
No 2 red winter wheat 5.02 new crop ---
No 2 yellow corn 4.63 new crop 4.20
No 1 soybeans 13.87 new crop 11.73
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.77
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- CF Industries terminates merger discussions with Yara Intl.
- Abengoa celebrates grand opening of its first biofuels plant
- NAWG calls for more biotech wheat research
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Take That, Red Baron
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Offshore wind farms are the future, says Statkraft CEO
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals