Richmond, VA Fri Sep 27, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri Sep 27, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 1 higher. Corn 3 lower. Soybeans 3 higher,
new crop 3 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.39
No 2 yellow corn 4.59 new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 13.20 new crop 13.20
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 1 higher. Corn 3 lower.
Soybeans new crop 3 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.09
No 2 yellow corn 4.49 new crop ---
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 12.90
Wheat 3 lower, new crop 1 higher. Corn 3 lower,
new crop 3 lower. Soybeans 3 higher, new crop 5 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 4.14 new crop 5.69
No 2 yellow corn 4.39 new crop 5.02 (2014)
No 1 soybeans 12.70 new crop 11.04 (2014)
Middle Peninsula area
Wheat 5 higher, new crop 1 higher. Corn 3 lower,
new crop 3 lower; Soybeans 3 higher, new crop 3 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 5.58 new crop 6.04
No 2 yellow corn 4.24 new crop 4.57 (2014)
No 1 soybeans 12.75 new crop 12.75
Wheat 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.93 new crop ---
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- Fall-applied herbicides work better on some weeds
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta