Richmond, VA Fri Sep 27, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri Sep 27, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 1 higher. Corn 3 lower. Soybeans 3 higher,
new crop 3 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.39
No 2 yellow corn 4.59 new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 13.20 new crop 13.20
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 1 higher. Corn 3 lower.
Soybeans new crop 3 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.09
No 2 yellow corn 4.49 new crop ---
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 12.90
Wheat 3 lower, new crop 1 higher. Corn 3 lower,
new crop 3 lower. Soybeans 3 higher, new crop 5 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 4.14 new crop 5.69
No 2 yellow corn 4.39 new crop 5.02 (2014)
No 1 soybeans 12.70 new crop 11.04 (2014)
Middle Peninsula area
Wheat 5 higher, new crop 1 higher. Corn 3 lower,
new crop 3 lower; Soybeans 3 higher, new crop 3 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 5.58 new crop 6.04
No 2 yellow corn 4.24 new crop 4.57 (2014)
No 1 soybeans 12.75 new crop 12.75
Wheat 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.93 new crop ---
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ports and River Receiving Systems