Richmond, VA Thu Mar 07, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu Mar 07, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 12 higher, new crop 10 higher. Soybeans 8 higher,
new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.11 new crop 6.49
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.94 new crop 12.63
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 10 higher. Corn 4 higher, new crop 2 lower.
Soybeans 19 higher, new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.24
No 2 yellow corn 7.37 new crop 5.42
No 1 soybeans 14.79 new crop 12.48
Wheat 8 lower, new crop 10 higher. Corn 2 higher,
new crop 2 lower. Soybeans 8 higher, new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.31 new crop 5.94
No 2 yellow corn 7.31 new crop 5.62
No 1 soybeans 14.72 new crop 12.03
No 2 yellow corn 7.00-7.68
No 1 soybeans 12.75
No 2 barley 4.25-6.00
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.89-6.59
No 2 yellow corn 7.28 new crop 5.44
No 1 soybeans 14.25-14.66 new crop 12.03-12.09
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta