Richmond, VA Thu Feb 21, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu Feb 21, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 18 lower, new crop 20 lower. Soybeans 5 higher,
new crop 10 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.36 new crop 6.78
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.93 new crop 12.57
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 20 lower. Corn 10 lower, new crop 8 lower.
Soybeans 5 higher, new crop 10 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.53
No 2 yellow corn 7.16 new crop 5.54
No 1 soybeans 14.63 new crop 12.47
Wheat 10 lower, new crop 10 lower. Corn 10 lower,
new crop 8 lower. Soybeans 5 higher, new crop 10 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.51 new crop 6.53
No 2 yellow corn 7.26 new crop 5.74
No 1 soybeans 14.63 new crop 12.02
No 2 yellow corn 7.00-7.75
No 1 soybeans 12.85
No 2 barley 4.25-6.00
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.20-6.78
No 2 yellow corn 6.55-7.26 new crop 5.34
No 1 soybeans 14.12-14.87 new crop 11.99-12.37
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants