Richmond, VA Thu Jan 24, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu Jan 24, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 7 lower. Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 1 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.32
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.40 new crop 12.86
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 7 lower. Corn 3 higher, new crop 4 lower.
Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 1 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.07
No 2 yellow corn 7.49 new crop 5.86
No 1 soybeans 14.15 new crop 12.66
Wheat 3 higher, new crop 2 lower. Corn 3 higher,
new crop 4 lower. Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 1 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.84 new crop 6.95
No 2 yellow corn 7.59 new crop 6.06
No 1 soybeans 14.00 new crop 12.31
No 2 yellow corn 7.10-7.40
No 1 soybeans 12.30
No 2 barley 4.25-5.50
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.77-7.39
No 2 yellow corn 7.56 new crop 5.55-5.90
No 1 soybeans 13.81-14.40 new crop 12.27-12.50
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report