Richmond, VA Thu Jan 24, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu Jan 24, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 7 lower. Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 1 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.32
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.40 new crop 12.86
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 7 lower. Corn 3 higher, new crop 4 lower.
Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 1 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.07
No 2 yellow corn 7.49 new crop 5.86
No 1 soybeans 14.15 new crop 12.66
Wheat 3 higher, new crop 2 lower. Corn 3 higher,
new crop 4 lower. Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 1 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.84 new crop 6.95
No 2 yellow corn 7.59 new crop 6.06
No 1 soybeans 14.00 new crop 12.31
No 2 yellow corn 7.10-7.40
No 1 soybeans 12.30
No 2 barley 4.25-5.50
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.77-7.39
No 2 yellow corn 7.56 new crop 5.55-5.90
No 1 soybeans 13.81-14.40 new crop 12.27-12.50
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease