Richmond, VA Thu Jan 17, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
***This report will not be issued until Jan 22, 2013***
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu Jan 17, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 2 lower. Soybeans 7 lower, new crop
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.45
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.35 new crop 12.65
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 2 lower. Corn 6 lower, new crop 5
lower. Soybeans 7 lower, new crop 12 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.20
No 2 yellow corn 7.50 new crop 5.87
No 1 soybeans 14.10 new crop 12.45
Wheat 6 lower, new crop 4 lower. Corn 6 lower, new
crop 5 lower. Soybeans 7 lower, new crop 12 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.85 new crop 6.97
No 2 yellow corn 7.60 new crop 6.07
No 1 soybeans 13.95 new crop 12.10
No 2 yellow corn 7.00-7.10
No 1 soybeans 12.25
No 2 barley 4.25-5.50
Eastern Shore area
No 2 red winter wheat 7.06 new crop 7.10
No 2 yellow corn 7.55 new crop 5.66
No 1 soybeans 13.60 new crop 12.05
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.85-7.45
No 2 yellow corn 6.89-7.64 new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 13.21-14.20 new crop 12.05
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement