Richmond, VA Mon Oct 15, 2012 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Mon Oct 15, 2012.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 8 lower. Soybeans 30 lower, new crop
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.93
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.78 new crop 13.05
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 8 lower. Corn 16 lower, new crop 8
lower. Soybeans 30 lower, new crop 14 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.63
No 2 yellow corn 7.27 new crop 6.26
No 1 soybeans 14.43 new crop 12.75
Wheat 9 lower, new crop 8 lower. Corn 16 lower, new
crop 8 lower. Soybeans 30 lower, new crop 14 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.68 new crop 7.38
No 2 yellow corn 7.27 new crop 6.51
No 1 soybeans 14.23 new crop 12.50
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight