Richmond, VA Mon Oct 15, 2012 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Mon Oct 15, 2012.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 8 lower. Soybeans 30 lower, new crop
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.93
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.78 new crop 13.05
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 8 lower. Corn 16 lower, new crop 8
lower. Soybeans 30 lower, new crop 14 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.63
No 2 yellow corn 7.27 new crop 6.26
No 1 soybeans 14.43 new crop 12.75
Wheat 9 lower, new crop 8 lower. Corn 16 lower, new
crop 8 lower. Soybeans 30 lower, new crop 14 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.68 new crop 7.38
No 2 yellow corn 7.27 new crop 6.51
No 1 soybeans 14.23 new crop 12.50
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Cronus Chemicals chooses Illinois for fertilizer plant