Richmond, VA Mon Oct 15, 2012 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Mon Oct 15, 2012.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 8 lower. Soybeans 30 lower, new crop
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.93
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.78 new crop 13.05
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 8 lower. Corn 16 lower, new crop 8
lower. Soybeans 30 lower, new crop 14 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.63
No 2 yellow corn 7.27 new crop 6.26
No 1 soybeans 14.43 new crop 12.75
Wheat 9 lower, new crop 8 lower. Corn 16 lower, new
crop 8 lower. Soybeans 30 lower, new crop 14 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.68 new crop 7.38
No 2 yellow corn 7.27 new crop 6.51
No 1 soybeans 14.23 new crop 12.50
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.