Richmond, VA Mon Oct 15, 2012 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Mon Oct 15, 2012.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 8 lower. Soybeans 30 lower, new crop
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.93
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.78 new crop 13.05
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 8 lower. Corn 16 lower, new crop 8
lower. Soybeans 30 lower, new crop 14 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.63
No 2 yellow corn 7.27 new crop 6.26
No 1 soybeans 14.43 new crop 12.75
Wheat 9 lower, new crop 8 lower. Corn 16 lower, new
crop 8 lower. Soybeans 30 lower, new crop 14 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.68 new crop 7.38
No 2 yellow corn 7.27 new crop 6.51
No 1 soybeans 14.23 new crop 12.50
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America