Utah Grain Bids
AG GR 110
Salt Lake City, Utah August 19, 2014 USDA - Ut Dept of Ag Market New
Prices in dollars per bushel or dollars per hundredweight
**** All prices are indications not bids ****
#1 Hard Red Winter Wheat
10 pct protein 6.06 Bu Up 7
11 pct protein 6.10 Bu Up 7
12 pct protein 6.14 Bu Up 7
13 pct protein 6.14 Bu Up 7
Spring Wheat 14% 6.81 Bu Up 8
Soft White Wheat 6.06 Bu Up 4
US #1 Corn 8.23 Cwt Up 2
US #1 Barley 6.35 Cwt Unchanged
(Source: USDA-UT Dept of Ag Market News, Salt Lake City, UT (435-230-0402)
No matching related articles at this time.
- Soil testing, nutrient application practices of Ohio ag retailers
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- EPA launches voluntary rating program to reduce spray drift
- Corn harvest slogs along to 31%
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?