Utah Grain Bids
Salt Lake City, Utah June 14, 2013 USDA - Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Ogden Utah Grain Bids (Truck Load Delivered to Elevator)
Prices in dollars per bushel or dollars per hundredweight
**** All prices are indications not bids ****
#1 Hard Red Winter Wheat
10 pct protein 6.59 Bu Dn 7
11 pct protein 6.59 Bu Dn 7
12 pct protein 6.59 Bu Dn 7
13 pct protein 6.59 Bu Dn 7
Spring Wheat 14% 7.87 Bu Dn 7
US #1 Soft White Wheat 6.80 Bu Dn 5
US #1 Yellow Corn 14.04 Cwt Up 18
US #2 Barley 11.51 Cwt Unchanged
(Source: USDA-UT Dept of Ag Market News, Salt Lake City, UT (435-230-0402)
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants