To-Arrive Truck & Rail Bids - Grain Delivered To Chicago IL
Springfield, IL Wed June 18, 2014 USDA-IL Dept. of Ag Market News
Illinois Direct Slaughter Sows and Boars
Today's estimated receipts: 875 Tuesday's actual: 775
Week ago: 1175
Year ago: 925
Slaughter sows were trading steady, with moderate demand for moderate to
US 1-3 under 400 lbs 66.00-69.00
400-500 lbs 70.00-74.00
500-600 lbs 73.00-77.00
Over600 lbs 75.00-80.00
Boars: under 300 lbs 50.00-58.00
over 300 lbs 18.00-30.00
Barrows and gilts were trading steady with moderate demand for moderate
IL direct barrow and gilts: US 1-3 220-290 lbs at 79.00 to 85.00.
Source: USDA-IL Dept of Ag Market News, Springfield, IL
David Humphreys, Market Reporter
Phone: 217-782-4925, in-state only toll free 888-458-4787
No matching related articles at this time.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture