Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
Minneapolis, MN Mon Aug 11, 2014 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 3.0675-3.2675 up 5 -50 U to -30 U unch
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 11.4825-11.9325 dn 11.5 75 X to 120 X unch
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Robert Eaton 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LPGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
12:56 c re
No matching related articles at this time.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture