Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
Minneapolis, MN Fri Oct 12, 2012 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 7.2875-7.3875 dn 21.5-20.5 -24 Z to -14 Z dn 1-unch
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 14.6450-14.8150 dn 26-21 -58 X to -41 X unch-up 5
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
15:06 c els
No matching related articles at this time.
- Corn and bean prices likely to drop
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- CLA responds to EPA’s “Waters of the U.S.” rulemaking
- El Niño may not bring needed rains to parched California
- Analysis lists top 10 states for residue and manure energy
- EPA approves Willowood Azoxy 2SC, Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra