South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
Columbia, SC Friday, September 20, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was 6 to 16 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 38 to 57 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was too few bids to trend.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
New Crop New Crop
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 4.40 12.64-13.12 5.68
PROCESSORS: 4.79-5.11 13.30 No Bids
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- New report on scientific discoveries from USDA
- Major advance in understanding plant disease resistance
- Indiana corn: Tough planting decisions ahead
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants