South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
Columbia, SC Friday, September 20, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was 6 to 16 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 38 to 57 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was too few bids to trend.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
New Crop New Crop
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 4.40 12.64-13.12 5.68
PROCESSORS: 4.79-5.11 13.30 No Bids
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease