South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
Columbia, SC Friday, September 20, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was 6 to 16 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 38 to 57 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was too few bids to trend.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
New Crop New Crop
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 4.40 12.64-13.12 5.68
PROCESSORS: 4.79-5.11 13.30 No Bids
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement