South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
Columbia, SC Friday, December 07, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was mixed; 4 cents lower to 1 cent higher.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 32 to 43 cents higher.
New crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was mixed; 14 lower to 2 cents higher.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 7.28-7.68 13.91-14.51 7.73-8.23
PROCESSORS: 7.68-8.47 14.66 7.87
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?