South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Thursday, November 14, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 3 to 9 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were mostly steady to 1 lower; one location 2 higher.
US 2 Red Wheat was too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was steady to 4 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---4.06 at Kingstree; 4.06 at Lynchburg; 4.07 at
Estill; Processors---4.66 at Orangeburg 2; 4.91 at Monetta; 4.76 at
Sumter; 4.56 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---12.42 at Anderson; 12.78 at Kingstree; 12.78 at
Lynchburg; 12.99 at Estill; Processors---13.44 at Kershaw; Export---13.35 at
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*5.93 at Anderson; *5.75 at Kingstree; *5.75 at
Lynchburg; *5.84 at Estill; Processors---*4.94 at Sumter; 7.25 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 12.42 5.93
Kingstree 4.06 12.78 5.75
Lynchburg 4.06 12.78 5.75
Estill 4.07 12.99 5.84
Orangeburg 2 4.66
Sumter 4.76 4.94
Mt. Pleasant 13.35
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning